Thread: I am pissed off
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2003, 05:29 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
There isn't a time I have not seen the meet monster yet.

MWM (I) : My car had the tranny change and I had to get there in a different car -- and it was my first meet ever!

Wisconsin Cookout (1): Engine started to leak on the 94L and I arrived as the biggest smokeball ever.

Reading III: On the way to the meet, newly changed bearings failed and the car died at Ft. Wayne IN. Had to get a new car.

10th Anni. Meet: I was moving that weekend. 92LS-L had a radiator leak, 94LSi had a flat on the way to the meet. The spare had a flat too. Had to get a friend to take me to a gas station, filled up the spare and switch the tires with the 92LS-L. I manage to change 3 wheels from 2 SVXes in the record time of around 15 minutes. The jackstand sank into the parking lot's blacktop because the weather was that hot.

Wisconsin Cookout (2): No meet monster ever!!!!

Reading IV: Started with the EPA suspension on my license last week. Took care of that. My car has been bucking for a while too. Thought it was the tranny. While taking care of this, this whole crap starts.

Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!