View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 10:22 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

That's just what I was thinking when I started to write..... I got side tracked though because I started thinking about those stupid idiots that talk bad about us for being over there.... It is not our fault, we follow orders... That's what keeps them safe and gives them the right to protest. Let me tell ya, no protest in the country will stop this. Protests are just a bunch of angry civilians that aren't having what they want happen... Most of us are younger than the average college student... Yes that's young, but let me tell ya the 2 years that I have been in, I feel like I am more like 30 yrs old than 20... Constantly being on call and doing things that most people can't even think about starts to tear you up. I expect to hear nothing but praise for the military in this country. Remember it is all voluntary. Someone is out there awake while you are asleep making sure that you get that sleep and that life goes on for YOU. I get letters from my PFC Thacker every now and then. Hey says that everyday is like playing in a giant sand box.. Sound fun??? Not if you went through Parris Island and you know what a "real" sand box is....

OK, wellI think I've beat a dead cat with this post. I just have a hard time getting those images of the Anti-War protesters outta my head. Maybe I just need to go to NY and ask to be in the Riot Control Police for a few days. I would go to the middle of a riot with about 10 CS Granades. Tell the people "hey while you are over here talking bad about the war our Teenagers are over there and could be breathing stuff like this" Then throw the Gas Grenades all into the croud.... I thihnk that I would just sit there laughing as everyone fell to the ground gasping for air and saying they can't breathe... Hahahah..... It's just CS Gas, it isn't even the real Chemical weapons. That would give me such a laugh to break up a bunch of them with CS grenades.... Military folks know what CS is (yea, the Gas Chamber) It is good for ya, just cleans out your respratory system.....

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...