View Single Post
Old 07-30-2001, 09:46 AM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Re: Urgent - need to send registration

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pockets
I know the deadline Steve set for sending him our registrations is Wednesday. And I know I said I'd send it last week.

I had a 'major intestinal event,' and let's leave it at that.

Do I make this here check out to Steve or to AutoFest? I haven't found any form I need to fill out - do I just print up my info on a piece of paper and send that?

I will priority mail this as SOON as I get answers.

Really, I will.

PS Is everyone staying in the same hotel? Anyone have one they can recommend?
Cube, make your check out to Steve Wasion. He's going to write a check for the full amount, once all entries w/payment are in. The info needed is on the form on page 2 or 3 of this thread. Steve will be filling out "official" registration forms to be sent with payment.

As far as hotel, the "host" hotel is the Executive Inn, Downtown. I hope we can all stay at the same hotel, but, the Exec is a little pricey (albiet "handy" since the even will be held on the downtown "walkway"). Perhaps Steve will be able to recommend something else. The Hotel Aztar is also downtown, but, I don't know what the room rate is. I'd supposed it'd also be a little pricey, expesially if you don't gamble on their riverboat.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI