The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone completely not into this 'hijack thread'? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7640)

$VX 12-18-2002 04:45 PM

Anyone completely not into this 'hijack thread'?

I've come across such threads at other forums before and always found them extremely boring... like, so boring that I looked in the one here once, realized what it was, and havent' looked back since.

- Ca$h

Green1995SVX 12-18-2002 05:16 PM

heh heh-heh heh.

SVXphile 12-18-2002 05:55 PM

What we have here, is a failure to stop communicating....

As Professor von Netweb once said...

"If you give a man a soapbox...

.....he'll make a derby racer out of it."

:D Don

DavieGravy 12-18-2002 11:52 PM

Depends on the forum. If it's a bunch of stupid kids discussing how they're spending Daddy's money and how much the love their ricer civic or acura, then yes. :D
I spend time in lots of other forums besides here and enjoy them quite a bit. This is the best though. :cool:

mattski 12-19-2002 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX
heh heh-heh heh.
Ditto.;)

RSVX 12-19-2002 07:12 AM

MAKE IT STOP, PUHLEASE

CigarJohnny 12-19-2002 09:07 AM

heh heh heh :D Really, what's the point???????

1994SubaruSVX 12-19-2002 01:13 PM

you guys always bash cash.........

but in this case he makes a good point.....are you guys just that bored??? :confused:

Aredubjay 12-19-2002 01:17 PM

Re: you guys always bash cash.........

Quote:

Originally posted by 1994SubaruSVX
but in this case he makes a good point.....are you guys just that bored??? :confused:
Yeah, and if he puts his hat on, he'll have it covered. So, you don't like the thread? Don't go there. Simple.:p

1994SubaruSVX 12-19-2002 01:22 PM

no need to get snotty randy.......

just making a comment of my own. :p

petesvx2 12-19-2002 01:26 PM

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??? members? and moderators? it seems that lately all that has been going on on this board is a lot of bickering instead of the friendly atmosphere that it was when i first joined, now it has turned into who can get in the last word. whats with all this?

Aredubjay 12-19-2002 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by petesvx2
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??? members? and moderators? it seems that lately all that has been going on on this board is a lot of bickering instead of the friendly atmosphere that it was when i first joined, now it has turned into who can get in the last word. whats with all this?
First of all, I thought Leo knew me well enough to know I was yanking his chain.

Second of all, people are all too quick to get their panties in a bunch and accuse people of being snotty.

:p :D

mohrds 12-19-2002 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by petesvx2
Its like when the couple you are friends with gets divorced. You are torn between which of them to remain friends with and who you will part ways with...

I hope that Rob's attempt to be more civil is not met with blindness...

Tis the season for forgiveness

Doug

lee 12-19-2002 01:34 PM

Pete, is this just a shameless way to get the last word??:D :D :D

serious for a moment, i agree it's been a little uptight lately and I've also been bad - when I didn't intend to.

So, isn't the point of a pointless thread that it is a release?

At any rate, seems this thread got hi-jacked too ;)

Alcyone SVX LSL 12-19-2002 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mohrds

Tis the season for forgiveness

Doug

Fla la la la la la la la la

- at least some of us are in a good mood:p