The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Time has finally come to sell (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65364)

lsupcar 10-21-2022 09:33 AM

Time has finally come to sell

After 30 years of ownership, it is time to find a new home for my car and memorabilia. There is a listing in the classified section, but wanted to put a short notice here to bring attention to it. Beyond the car, included to those interested is the original vhs tape and presentation paperwork and pen light. Also literature such as the road and track guide to the svx.
I am hoping all this can go to an enthusiast.
Thanks.
Bill Z

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...tory_type=post

lsupcar 10-21-2022 06:21 PM

Re: Time has finally come to sell

Sold.
Thanks for the years of camaraderie and assistance.
I will have good memories of the car and group
Bill Z

Blacky 10-21-2022 07:48 PM

Good luck Bill.

lsupcar 10-24-2022 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blacky (Post 754282)
Good luck Bill.

Thanks Blacky.

theflystyle 11-26-2022 09:58 AM

Wow, that sold fast!

LarryIII 11-26-2022 09:20 PM

Flystyle,

I notice that you have a 2008 3.0R Legacy. We have a 3.0R LL Bean Outback. We have only had it about 2 years and have had no problems.
Have you had any problems with your Legacy ?

theflystyle 02-14-2023 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarryIII (Post 754308)
Flystyle,

I notice that you have a 2008 3.0R Legacy. We have a 3.0R LL Bean Outback. We have only had it about 2 years and have had no problems.
Have you had any problems with your Legacy ?

Oh wow, I haven't been online the site in a while. I am really sorry to have let that much time pass since your post. Now onto your question...

I absolutely love my Legacy. It's been a tank, workhorse, and daily driver for years and she has done a great job of taking care of myself and family. I am the original owner so I have been on top of maintenance since day one.

Funny story though, since I got my electric car, I listed the Legacy on Legacygt.com. I am very passively listing it there and am not going out of my way to look for a buyer. Insurance for it is cheap and its nice to have an ICE if needed.

LarryIII 02-14-2023 10:25 PM

Flystyle,it

Which electric car (make & model) did you get? What do you like and don't like about it? Is it your daily driver? How do you charge it ( house charger or public station)?

theflystyle 02-15-2023 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarryIII (Post 754388)
Flystyle,it

Which electric car (make & model) did you get? What do you like and don't like about it? Is it your daily driver? How do you charge it ( house charger or public station)?

Ended up getting a Polestar 2.

I love the car, but the worst part is the unwanted attention, and the fear of parking it in public spaces. To be fair, I still have the parking fear with all my cars and park as far away as possible.

I installed a 60amp charger in my garage and it can handle all my needs. Ends up charging over 30 miles an hour which is more than enough.

jkp 02-15-2023 12:05 PM

Though you didn`t ask me about Legacy , I`ll add my two cents anyway : I have a 2005 Outback 3.0R ( sedan ) , bought in 2015 with 157,000 miles , now has 224,000 plus miles . Great engine ( read somewhere the EZ30D heads were designed and manufactured by Porsche ???? ) Love the engine , also big fan of the 5 speed auto