The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Koni GC coil overs, 06 STI Wheels, new SS brake lines. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51285)

svxsubaru1 08-13-2009 07:05 PM

Koni GC coil overs, 06 STI Wheels, new SS brake lines.

I am selling some of the performance parts off my SVX. It was damaged badly in a accident ( not my fault ) and is totaled :mad:. I do not have any pictures but will be taking some this weekend. I will be more than willing to send them to any one that is interested once I have some.

Koni GC combo already built, spring rates 385F, 315R. I had this suspension set up on my car for about 15,000 miles. It was never competitively raced and all the konis are in good condition and still have plenty of dampening for the springs. I am asking $850.00+shipping (will ship at cost ) for all four.

Set of four 06 Stock Gold STI wheels. Two of the wheels have some curb damage (will take pics to show) but all four over all are in pretty good shape. They come with the stock Brigestone REO70s which average out to have about 5/32 tread left in the center of the tire. They were only used during the summer months and bagged once it got chilly out. The tires still have a lot grip and will be good for a while. I am asking $750.00+shipping (will ship at cost ) for all four.

Set of SS brake lines (new still in packaging with receipt from motorsports wharehouse) I paid $103 shipped. I am asking $80.00 shipped Continental US (can ship else where but it may cost a little more)

I have a couple more parts that I will list later as I am a little short on time. I will respond to all PMs but it may take a day or two depending on how some things work our for me.

Some notes on the suspension and rims.
The konis GC combo will truly change your car. My SVX caught many cars off guard in the twisties and with the Brigestone REO70s gave my SVX a scary level of grip that has made most of my passengers fear riding in my car. The ride is a lot stiffer but is very tolerable. I used my car as a daily driver and never regretted how stiff it was. With some decent tires on the stock rims car car was pretty neutral and very easy to drive fast. Once you added the STI wheels with the Brigestone tires the car handled scary fast. To be honest I had a really hard pushing the limits on longer corners as I was just going to fast for my own comfort. But on slower corners the car did under steer some but was easily provoked into very a controlled over steer. One huge difference with the STI rims and tires was how much more steering feel you had. It made my stock set feel like I was driving on flats. I loved my SVX and took pretty good care of it. I never abused it and I am already really starting to miss it. I am negotiable on prices and willing to ship what ever way you want.

Thanks for you time
-Dan

Elaine 08-13-2009 07:51 PM

Re: Koni GC coil overs, 06 STI Wheels, new SS brake lines.

What is the weight of the four konis?

LetItSnow 08-13-2009 09:51 PM

385/315 is a great combo for a balance of firmness and comfort!

Roo 08-14-2009 12:12 AM

I'd like to know what kind of "totalled" and "badly damaged" accident would leave the entire suspension intact and in usable condition. If you can show me it was T-boned or something to that effect, I'll have Paypal sent to you for the Koni setup.

SomethingElse 08-14-2009 04:55 AM

pm sent on some of your wonderful parts

svxsubaru1 08-14-2009 04:50 PM

Hi
First off thanks for every ones interest! I replied to all my current PMs so check your inbox.

The car was rear ended. The reason for the total is the bumper from the SUV was higher than my SVXs rear bumper which caused it to damage the rear quarter panel. The SUV was only going about 5MPH when I was hit but it took out my deck lid and screwed up my drivers side quarter panel (pushed it in about 4 to 5 inches). I will try to get some pictures of my car if its still in the junk lot. I did drive it after the accident for a couple of hundred miles and it drove as it did before the accident. I can promise you that there was no damage to the suspension.

I loved how stiff it was. It was still compliant enough for daily driving but was stiff enough to make the car feel so much more stable. No crazy body roll or brake dive. And it will make your tire wear much more even

I will weigh the struts out tomorrow when I am taking some pictures. I just am really busy with work and family today.

Let me know if you have any more questions i am more than happy to respond to all request.

Thanks again!
-Dan

1986nate 08-14-2009 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roo (Post 613640)
I'd like to know what kind of "totalled" and "badly damaged" accident would leave the entire suspension intact and in usable condition. If you can show me it was T-boned or something to that effect, I'll have Paypal sent to you for the Koni setup.

Keep in mind these cars aren't valued very high. When my car was side swiped, it was very nearly totalled and really had no significant damage other than the fender and mirror that needed to actually be replaced. Costs add up quick when it comes to body work.

ensteele 08-14-2009 05:36 PM

Do you still have the ss brake lines? I'm interested. Thanks :)

NeedForSpeed 08-14-2009 08:05 PM

PM sent, thanks

svxsubaru1 08-15-2009 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele (Post 613724)
Do you still have the ss brake lines? I'm interested. Thanks :)

Right now I am working on deal that includes the SS brake lines. I will let you know if the purchase falls through.

Thanks for you interest.
-Dan

Roo 08-17-2009 12:06 AM

Sent return PM - just waiting on your PP address to send fundage and a shipping slip on my Fedex account for you to ship them.

svxsubaru1 08-18-2009 04:08 PM

HI
The Coil Overs and SS brake lines have sold. The wheels still are available.
Thanks
-Dan