The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   10th Anniversary Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   welcome! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3538)

sith 04-08-2002 05:35 PM

welcome!

Hey all - this forum is for any planning info for the 10th anniversary meet. Use it to organize room sharing, ride sharing, cell phone number sharing, whatever.

-Colin

LarryIII 04-08-2002 05:48 PM

Colin (Sith),

I like your idea, but I thought that Chris was the only one that could start a forum.

Larry III

wawazat?? 04-08-2002 06:13 PM

Hey Larry

Since you just sent a reply thread, I guess he CAN make a new forum:p !

The ways of the force are powerful!

Green1995SVX 04-08-2002 07:26 PM

I have nothing really to post here. Just wanted to be part of the new forum. Uhh... Shameless post count boost? yeah, why not. :D

-Mike

Stevebsy 04-08-2002 09:05 PM

doh

Hey Sith...look at the forum name. I think you typed a little too quickly. ;) ;) :cool:

Green1995SVX 04-08-2002 09:13 PM

lol - i didnt even notice that.

-Mike

sith 04-08-2002 10:07 PM

r u seying i dont speel gude?

Heh - thanks for letting me know, I didn't notice either (obviously)

it's fixed now.

wasions 04-08-2002 11:18 PM

Re: doh

Quote:

Originally posted by Stevebsy
Hey Sith...look at the forum name. I think you typed a little too quickly. ;) ;) :cool:
Awwk! I got here too late. I just love to roast bad spelers. :D

subymtnguy 04-09-2002 07:59 AM

road trip...

ok....I'll get this started.....Who plans on doing the road trip thing? You know, half the fun is getting there!

How many from Colorado and points west? I plan to do the interstate on the way there....mabey do the senic route and take my time coming back....

What does everyone have planned?

Tom:cool:

wasions 04-09-2002 10:38 AM

Re: road trip...

Quote:

Originally posted by subymtnguy
ok....I'll get this started.....Who plans on doing the road trip thing? You know, half the fun is getting there!

How many from Colorado and points west? I plan to do the interstate on the way there....mabey do the senic route and take my time coming back....

I80 is the scenic route from Idaho. And fast besides. I just love it. :)

Beav 04-09-2002 11:48 AM

Re: road trip...

Quote:

Originally posted by subymtnguy

I think once you get past Chief Hosa you've seen all the scenery you're going to see until you cross the Mississippi. ;) There's too much Kansas (or Nebraska) for one planet... :)

wasions 04-09-2002 12:04 PM

Re: Re: road trip...

Quote:

Originally posted by Beav

I think once you get past Chief Hosa you've seen all the scenery you're going to see until you cross the Mississippi. ;) There's too much Kansas (or Nebraska) for one planet... :)

You're sure right about Kansas. (I70) The surprising thing is, you're right in the middle of cow country and you can't get a good steak anywhere (along the interstate).

But about Nebraska (I80), I find it quite varied and beautiful. :)

Besides that: Carhenge (Motorhead Mecca) is in Nebraska! :D :cool:

Beav 04-09-2002 12:08 PM

Re: Re: Re: road trip...

Quote:

Originally posted by wasions

You're sure right about Kansas. (I70) The surprising thing is, you're right in the middle of cow country and you can't get a good steak anywhere (along the interstate).

But about Nebraska (I80), I find it quite varied and beautiful. :)

Welllllll.....you can get a good steak but you better not get caught... ;)

I agree, Nebraska is somehow a more pleasant drive but the patchwork condition that I-70 always seems to be in is more challenging.

LarryIII 04-12-2002 06:14 AM

Sign_Up List

Hi Gang,

As of this morning, we have 147 SVXers on the Sign-Up List.
I would like to thank Huck, Tom E, Scott T, Denny F, Joe P, and Peter B for deciding to join us.

The more the merrier.

Larry III
PS: Oh, I almost forgot.
"Did I mention the List Incentive Plan (LIP) ? :D