The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   eagle alloys forsale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34941)

awdsvxh6 08-29-2006 10:04 PM

eagle alloys forsale

2 Attachment(s)
i have a set of 17x8 eagle alloys that i had on my car nothing is wrong with me they come with some bridgestone potenza's on them but they would need soom new tires soon. when i got them they were $145 each without tires from metro wheels here in GA and i'll sell them for $300 plus shipping with the tires that are on them. i just need to get rid of this cuz they dont go on my mustang. mine are 4 lug. here is a pic of them on my svx let me know call me or send me a message. 4047719201. those are the only pictures i have of them was from my wreck i had better ones but i lost them.nothing is wrong with them no flat spots on the tires or dents or anything from the wreck i never hit the brakes.

awdsvxh6 08-30-2006 04:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
picture or the rims off the car that was taken today.

demonsvx 08-31-2006 06:22 PM

What is the offset? I might be interested and I live in middle tennessee 38555 zip code if you can find out what shipping is or might be able to pick up. Thanks Damian

sicksubie 08-31-2006 06:44 PM

what size tire?

awdsvxh6 09-01-2006 09:52 AM

215/45/17's are on there now, they are same offset as the svx's mustang ford ranger and sti. those are the only one i know of. ill have to look around for shipping costs to tennesee but im planning a trip up there to gatlinburg on the 15th. i woulden't mind stopping by.

demonsvx 09-06-2006 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awdsvxh6
i have a set of 17x8 eagle alloys that i had on my car nothing is wrong with me they come with some bridgestone potenza's on them but they would need soom new tires soon. when i got them they were $145 each without tires from metro wheels here in GA and i'll sell them for $300 plus shipping with the tires that are on them. i just need to get rid of this cuz they dont go on my mustang. mine are 4 lug. here is a pic of them on my svx let me know call me or send me a message. 4047719201. those are the only pictures i have of them was from my wreck i had better ones but i lost them.nothing is wrong with them no flat spots on the tires or dents or anything from the wreck i never hit the brakes.

Is it $300 for the set of 4 and are the lugnuts included? I priced a local powdercoater for doing the stock wheels and some tires and it comes to about the same amount-about $300.I like your wheels better though:D Ill try to keep in touch thanks Damian

awdsvxh6 09-06-2006 08:34 PM

no i just bought the lugnuts from dayle the gorilla ones and they worked and looked great on there i think they were only like $25 for them i dont remember. i dont know how much shipping will be on them haven't looked yet i know ups will do it though.

snoryda28 09-17-2006 04:40 PM

are they still for sale? how bout the front passanger side break caliper?

TomsSVX 09-20-2006 02:18 PM

17x8" wheels with 215 tires??? stock wheels are 7.5" wide with 225's who set that up??

Tom

Nick_C 09-20-2006 02:29 PM

I too, might be interested if others aren't. I should be able to come pick them up.

awdsvxh6 09-21-2006 09:36 PM

the tires were free. y do u have to come on here and rag on other prople that u know nothing about? you dont see me talking about you or anything u say on here. so please stop it's old. is that what u get your jolly's off of? and i do believe i mentioned they were to small in a previous thread.

Speedklix 09-21-2006 09:46 PM

I was interested in these when it was first posted, and he was very honest and upfront about the tire size being small. I am still considering it just to try the tire out for a bit.

Goodluck with the sale! I'll let you know if I suddenly decide I need to have them. For now though, I think I might be blasting + painting the stock wheels and getting new snow tires for them instead.

Speedklix 09-21-2006 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick_C
I too, might be interested if others aren't. I should be able to come pick them up.

I actually planned on asking him if he would sell me his wheels when he had the accident but he said in that thread that hs friend was taking them or something, so I didn't bother. Since then I have changed my tastes, so I'm not thrilled with the deal, but its not bad if you can pick em up.

TomsSVX 09-21-2006 10:29 PM

thats a simple answer to a simple question. I figured you got the rims with the tires and you were not the person who chose them. Damn, my main reason for saying that was I was considering buying them if the tires were not so small. Freak out all u want I was just asking

Tom