The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   My ex is brilliant (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20725)

DearPrudence 08-16-2004 06:18 PM

My ex is brilliant

So my ex-husband (to whom I am still legally attached thanks to his procrastination to attend the state-mandated parenting class) has a girlfriend.

She's pregnant.

He doesn't know if it's his.

Can anyone say.........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

DearPrudence 08-16-2004 06:20 PM

BTW, he cheated on me a couple years ago.

Ain't karma grand?

:D

Subafreak 08-16-2004 06:24 PM

Oh yeah, relationships rock ay?:rolleyes:

DearPrudence 08-16-2004 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Subafreak
Which would explain why I am not in one.

red95svx 08-17-2004 12:20 PM

Re: My ex is brilliant

Quote:

Originally posted by DearPrudence
She's pregnant.

He doesn't know if it's his.

It baffles me that there are women out there that don't know which guy fathered their child. Whatever happened to waiting to know someone for a while before you sleep with them? At the very least a one month waiting period would at least let you know whether or not your last "boyfriend" impregnated you. Is it that tough to wait between partners??

Dave

Peach 08-17-2004 12:37 PM

karma camelion

Nice and decent souls always seem to get hurt by some $%#@ head who does'nt deserve nice or decent anyway. They say opposites attract. Your ex is a .... well you know. The opposite of that would be you, so your future looks bright. Besides when you get your car fixed you'll be having too much fun to worry about Mr. Gigalo and his court ordered child support payments! :D

GreenMarine 08-17-2004 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Subafreak
I vote Jessie and Lisa get together :D:D:D:D

DearPrudence 08-17-2004 04:19 PM

Re: Re: My ex is brilliant

Quote:

Originally posted by red95svx

It baffles me that there are women out there that don't know which guy fathered their child. Whatever happened to waiting to know someone for a while before you sleep with them? At the very least a one month waiting period would at least let you know whether or not your last "boyfriend" impregnated you. Is it that tough to wait between partners??

Dave

No, it's not :) But there are a lot of girls out there who will sleep with anybody just because it makes them feel needed and wanted. This girl hit the jackpot, cuz my ex makes pretty damn good money so if that baby's his, she is SET. She may be a ho, but she ain't stupid ;)

DearPrudence 08-17-2004 04:21 PM

Re: karma camelion

Quote:

Originally posted by Peach
Nice and decent souls always seem to get hurt by some $%#@ head who does'nt deserve nice or decent anyway. They say opposites attract. Your ex is a .... well you know. The opposite of that would be you, so your future looks bright. Besides when you get your car fixed you'll be having too much fun to worry about Mr. Gigalo and his court ordered child support payments! :D
Thanks Peach ;) I'm having tons of fun right now (even without driving my SVX - never thought THAT was possible!). His little predicament is rather amusing, and whenever I start to feel down on myself for whatever reason, I just think about him and SHAZAM! I feel way way better :D

DearPrudence 08-17-2004 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX

:confused:

BoondockSVX 08-17-2004 07:06 PM

Ex husband??? How old are you? I always thought you were about 17, no offense.

DearPrudence 08-17-2004 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BoondockSVX
Ex husband??? How old are you? I always thought you were about 17, no offense.
hehe, NONE TAKEN!

I'm 30 :D

Phast SVX 08-17-2004 11:43 PM

not to be like this but you do look very atractive(and my age) in the picture :)
sorry you found one of those people, i seem to find them all the time as well.
phil

DearPrudence 08-18-2004 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Phast SVX
not to be like this but you do look very atractive(and my age) in the picture :)
sorry you found one of those people, i seem to find them all the time as well.
phil

Aww, thanks Phil :) I've decided that I was just getting all the bad crud over with early in life. I've already got the cheatin' husband and the financial disasters out of the way, and I've been fired from one of my jobs, so I think it should be smooth sailing for a while ;)

Subafreak 08-18-2004 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX

I don't think I'm ready for a serious relationship;)

Besides I'm already in one:) :confused: