The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Reading Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Reading 5 Is Still Alive (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18049)

svxcess 04-18-2004 05:55 AM

Reading 5 Is Still Alive

Good Morning all you SVXers out there in SVXland,

Another bright, sunny and beautiful day in downtown Denver, PA.
Some questions remain, which must be answered before the next Reading SVX Meet.

a) Did Green Marine really get leid by Kelli and did Doug get the photos to prove it? :D :D
b)Did Larry stay up last night way past his bedtime and much longer than most of the young SVXers?
c) Was Mike so far gone last night that he could'nt stand up?
d) Which Amish buggy now proudly displays an SVX emblem?
e) Why would anyone make and sell a malt liquor beverage that tastes like Granny Smith apples?
f) Did SVXCESS get his one-of-akind SVX hat, shirt & jacket back from the pretty lady from Ireland?
g) How much $ do Fish & Game Wardens really make?
h) How many pairs of Manolo Blonack shoes will Rosie get since Earle won the auction?

Stay tuned to the Network for the answers to all these questions and the continuing saga of "How long will your tranny last?"

PS: Congrats to Earle and to the Network.

Larry III

svxcess 04-18-2004 06:19 AM

Oh Oh Oh! I can answer A B C and D:

A: TWICE!! It happend right in front of me the first time. And Mike got Video so who needs Photos? Copies will be sold for $15 dollars a piece.

B: Larry needed company for comiseration. Rumor has it he left later on after the rest had gone to bed to find a Hooters.

C: Well, he MIGHT (I say might) of been able to stand up if it were not for the fact that we kept pushing him over (It never did get old either)

D: I believe the emblem itself adds 50 HP, and this fast as h3||, this speedy buggy resides at Comfort Inn.

AND! I have a question of my own for y'all

What was Subafreaks reasoning behind riding the elephant outside the hotel?

svxcess 04-18-2004 06:26 AM

sweeeeeeeeeeeet

svxcess left themselves logged into the Hotel Computer....Sweeeeeeet... Who wants to start impersonating him and pretend to go wacko on earle for winning the sign?

Nah, I'll log out for him. But he owes me... I could of had a field day...

Poster & Last Poster, Behind the Guise of Larry: Zavikan

upnygimp 04-18-2004 09:56 AM

I was wondering why he answered his own question twice. :D

svxcess 04-18-2004 01:08 PM

Re: Reading 5 Is Still Alive

Quote:

Originally posted by Larry III, impersonating svxcess
f) Did SVXCESS get his one-of-a kind SVX hat, shirt & jacket back from the pretty lady from Ireland?
The answer is YES to the shirt and jacket, but no to the white hat. The pretty lady from Belfast ,"Karen", won the hat from me in an arm wrestling match at around 4:00am in the hotel lobby, amist many onlookers. (For the record, she is 46 years old, about 5'5" and weighs less than 100 lbs.)

On a related note: With both my pearlie and polo green, no one has ever driven these two cars but me. Why would I let a perfect stranger, cute as she was, with a few beers under her belt, get behind the wheel of a car she has never seen and take it out for a spin?

ensteele 04-18-2004 01:13 PM

Re: Re: Reading 5 Is Still Alive

Quote:

Originally posted by svxcess

On a related note: With both my pearlie and polo green, no one has ever driven these two cars but me. Why would I let a perfect stranger, cute as she was, with a few beers under her belt, get behind the wheel of a car she has never seen and take it out for a spin?

The answer is this!!!!!

(For the record, she is 46 years old, about 5'5" and weighs less than 100 lbs.)

:D :D :D

RSVX 04-18-2004 02:31 PM

Re: Re: Re: Reading 5 Is Still Alive

Quote:

Originally posted by ensteele

The answer is this!!!!!

(For the record, she is 46 years old, about 5'5" and weighs less than 100 lbs.)

:D :D :D

For the record, she was HOT.

immortal_suby 04-18-2004 02:37 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Reading 5 Is Still Alive

Quote:

Originally posted by RSVX

For the record, she was HOT.

TTIWWOP :D

LarryIII 04-18-2004 02:58 PM

Earle,

The real answer is this: John had alot more beers in him than Karen did and John's true chivalrous personality emerged with the help of much alcohol. :D :D :D :D

RSVX 04-18-2004 03:13 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Reading 5 Is Still Alive

Quote:

Originally posted by immortal_suby

TTIWWOP :D

So true!! but Im sure that someone here has some, I didnt even have a camera at Reading :(

Subafreak 04-18-2004 05:59 PM

Quote:

AND! I have a question of my own for y'all

What was Subafreaks reasoning behind riding the elephant outside the hotel?

I was just demonstrating how to hop the fence and mount the elephant........Wait that didn't come out right.

Hocrest 04-18-2004 07:00 PM

So who was the Jazz-Man selling CD's to make the trip home??

I listened to it today on the drive home... Pretty good stuff:D

Subafreak 04-18-2004 07:43 PM

It's funny you ask in this thread. It was the same guy posing as Svxcess earlier.

Green1995SVX 04-18-2004 08:24 PM

Quote:

A: TWICE!! It happend right in front of me the first time. And Mike got Video so who needs Photos? Copies will be sold for $15 dollars a piece.

http://www.subarusvx.org/vids/MOV00247.MPG

GreenMarine 04-19-2004 07:01 AM

WOW Thanks mike.... :) Now everyone's gonna know that I got Laid by Kelli.... :rolleyes: :D:D