The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   THS SVX IS IN GT4 im preaty sure but i could be wrong thats how these things work (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24277)

Matthewmongan 02-03-2005 10:48 PM

THS SVX IS IN GT4 im preaty sure but i could be wrong thats how these things work

i just saw a sneek peak of gt4 on tech tv and the subu svx was in it. it was a burgondy red. oh yeah im so pleased with my self. it was an eb games vid so maybe they a copy of the vid on their site. but im fairly sure it was a svx

Lost_Thought 02-04-2005 02:11 PM

On Gamespot (i think) there was a screencap of what could have been a SVX the angle was odd but the windows were unmistakable. It could be that Jap Toyota that has similar windows too, if somebody feels like dredging through the bizillions of pics im certain some light can be shed on the matter.

SEA Sleeper 02-04-2005 04:13 PM

Dude.... I wish you were right but...

You can find a full list of the cars available in GT4 here. ... Unfortunately you wont find an Alcyone or SVX... :mad:

Perhaps it's a secret car you can unlock :confused:

I certainly hope so! :D

Lost_Thought 02-04-2005 05:23 PM

you do notice it says only 383 of the 650+ cars are listed at the moment so there is still hope!

SEA Sleeper 02-04-2005 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lost_Thought
you do notice it says only 383 of the 650+ cars are listed at the moment so there is still hope!
Diddn't notice that! OOOOH I HOPE IT'S IN THERE! ! ! :D

Matthewmongan 02-04-2005 07:59 PM

bodha, ala, sheva, genish, jesus, god. i love you all please let their be a svx in GT4

i figure i covered all the bases on that prayer

n00b on demand 02-05-2005 08:45 AM

I honestly wouldnt understand why the SVX wouldnt be in there. I mean they cant just put like 50 versions of the WRX and legacy in there can they? Theres gotta be an SVX in there!!

Phast SVX 02-05-2005 05:24 PM

Well my friend living in tokyo has GT4, no SVX in the listing but that dosnt mean it isnt a car you can win i guess? sorry to be teh bearer of bad news..
phil

Dengue 02-05-2005 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Phast SVX
Well my friend living in tokyo has GT4, no SVX in the listing but that dosnt mean it isnt a car you can win i guess? sorry to be teh bearer of bad news..
phil

which version of GT4 does he have?

there were 2 pre-releases in japan...

also, in many games the version released in the united states is considerably different than the japanese version.

Skip

SubaRyu 02-05-2005 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by soobiesvx93
I honestly wouldnt understand why the SVX wouldnt be in there. I mean they cant just put like 50 versions of the WRX and legacy in there can they? Theres gotta be an SVX in there!!

I just don't see the reason why they didn't put SVX in the game. It's a good car to drive in the game,(good to watch it too) rather than some other slow cars.

I drive something that remind me of SVX, such as Isuzu piazza, Delorean, and Lotus Esprit.

-Ryu

Matthewmongan 02-05-2005 11:42 PM

they have a delorian? let me get this straght. they put a car in the game, designed by an irish alcholic who made the most under powered sportscar of all time (if your going to make a car that looks like that put something bigger than a brigs and straton) after which gmc dumped the molds into the atlantic, but no svx. WTF

i think its funny how in the movie back to the future the car has to be going 88 miles /hour because thats all the delorian can do. why. why do they make such a beautiful car and distroy it by a small engine and concept car like construction.

Mr. Pockets 02-06-2005 11:50 AM

You know, even after the game is out, if there is no SVX in it, people are still going to insist that it's there. :rolleyes:

Landshark 02-06-2005 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Pockets
You know, even after the game is out.......

GT4 is just an urban legend.

kuoh 02-06-2005 11:59 AM

Someone's been living in a cave. ;)

KuoH

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark
GT4 is just an urban legend.

SubaRyu 02-06-2005 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Pockets
You know, even after the game is out, if there is no SVX in it, people are still going to insist that it's there. :rolleyes:
That was me.. but I'm now pretty sure they don't have SVX in the GT4 game. I have all present car list, and no, there's no SVX for any event. In GT1, when you beat some event, you will get nice SVX S4 blue/white/green. That was nice thing to do!

-Ryu