The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Down Under (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Mica Red SVX at Milsons Point station (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16890)

Jamsvx 03-02-2004 02:43 PM

Mica Red SVX at Milsons Point station

I have seen this before from the train but this morning was able to get a partial plate:

AET-90M

It definitely began with an A and was black on white NSW plates...looked to be in good condition for all of the 3 seconds that I saw it from the train!!!

:D

JDW-SVX 03-02-2004 06:22 PM

Hmmm - haven't seen that one before.......!:confused:

Where exactly was it? Was it parked at the station, or on the move? (I know Milsons Point station quite well!)

Jason.

svxistentialist 03-02-2004 06:34 PM

What colour is Mica Red?

Never heard of it here.

Joe

Jamsvx 03-02-2004 10:56 PM

I call it burgandy but Blake told me off on the weekend since his is that colour and he said that it is called Mica Ruby

:rolleyes:

;)

Jason, it was parked in the carpark on the left hand side as you pull into Milson Point station heading towards the city - have seen it there before but first time I was able to get a partial rego

James

JDW-SVX 03-03-2004 12:30 AM

Yes - I know that car park!

It is on the same level as the railway line, and directly next to it, isn't it?

I remember looking at that car park while heading into the city on the train each morning..........but I haven't seen it lately - because I have now been driving to work each morning!

:D :D

Jason.

svxistentialist 03-03-2004 01:46 AM

Mica Ruby?

1 Attachment(s)
Mica Ruby huh?

Is this the colour you mean?

Joe

{Really nice colour, if so}

Jamsvx 03-03-2004 03:39 AM

/pirate voice on

Arr...that be the beast!!

pylon500 03-03-2004 06:14 AM

G'Day All,
"Ruby Mica, Burgandy", I've seen so many SVX's in this colour I was beginning to think it was a Stock colour unless ordered otherwise :rolleyes:
I am also beginning to notice White is popular, but you just don't see enough YELLOW ones! :D
Arthur.

svxistentialist 03-03-2004 06:32 AM

Into white

I am not normally fond of white, dirties too easily, looks shabby if any rust or damage is showing, but I do like the Pearl White SVX.

The paint is opulent, and suits the car. Renault also had an expensive white pearl on their early R5 GT turbo models. Again, it was lustrous and deep, pearlescent as opposed to metallic finish. Indeed, it would not be off beam to think of it as cream coloured, rather than white, a nice warm colour.

Have only seen a few pics of this Ruby Mica colour. Really suits the red and black scheme, and I am envious.:p :p

My own black over claret is a lovely colour set, but I have seen it described in many ways, possibly the worst being metallic aubergine.

Joe:D :eek:

Green1995SVX 03-03-2004 08:50 AM

Re: Mica Red SVX at Milsons Point station

Quote:

Originally posted by Jamsvx
all of the 3 seconds that I saw it from the train!!!

I'm sorry, James. :(

newportclaret 01-29-2005 06:50 PM

You SVX spies are too good. Persist long enough and targets eventually join the forum.

I dont park my claret red ochre much in that car park any more since price went up to $20. Underneath the car park is a little lane that tunnels under the railway line where I can park (4 hr zone). Have only been booked twice in last several months so I have paid $140 which is equivalent of 7 days parking above.

good to know my car is now safely hidden from prying SVXspies on trains

JDW-SVX 01-29-2005 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by newportclaret
Underneath the car park is a little lane that tunnels under the railway line
I know exactly where that lane is!!!

I shall be checking for SVXs in that area!!

Jason.

Jamsvx 01-30-2005 07:44 AM

Now that is a blast from the past!!

Nice to see that some of the mysteries are being solved

James

newportclaret 03-16-2006 10:53 PM

Newportclaret sadly for sale

Hi SVXers
We bow are heads in shame and place Newportclaret on the market. Does anyone on this website want to look after her in the next stage of her journey???
Cheers
Karin :o

-JJ- 03-19-2006 04:42 AM

Karin

I want to get my dad into one, he is in the market for a new car, can you give me the specs on it, and any photos:p , and a price

Cheers,
Jake