The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Merry Christmas and Hello to all (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2307)

SnazziSVX 12-25-2001 05:46 PM

Merry Christmas and Hello to all

I'm new to the board. I bought my 92 SVX a few months ago and I have to say "I LOVE IT!" All my friends are jealous of it...it's great! I look foward to sharing stories and talking about the car with all of you.

LarryIII 12-26-2001 05:11 AM

Snazzi,

Welcome to he SVX Family. I hope you enjoy your SVX as much as I enjoy mine.

For some unknown reason the computer would not connet to the site listed in your post. I looked for your Personal Locker but did not find it. I suggest that you build one.

The other main site for SVXers is the Subaru SVX Club on Yahoo. Most of us here are members on both sites.

Good Luck with your SVX and have a Happy & Healthy New Year.

Larry III

Now for the commercial.
If you are close to Indiana, you might want to considering coming to the 10th Anniv. SVX Meet in July, 2002. We now have 132 SVXers signed up to attend. There was a 10th Anniv. SVX Meet in Japan in Sept., 2001. 117 SVXers showed up for that meet. We want to break that record. For deatails & info go to my Personal Locker plus look in the "Upcoming Meets Forum."

Aredubjay 12-26-2001 10:05 AM

Re: Merry Christmas and Hello to all

Quote:

Originally posted by SnazziSVX
I'm new to the board. I bought my 92 SVX a few months ago and I have to say "I LOVE IT!" All my friends are jealous of it...it's great! I look foward to sharing stories and talking about the car with all of you.
Snazzi, I posted a welcome when I responded to your seatbelt post. I'd like to echo it here. But, be careful what you ask for -- you say you "look forward to . . ." but, it sometimes gets a little hairy here. We stray from topics, we become obnoxious at times (well, Ron Mummert does :D ) and we can be real smart a$$es -- but, in a nice way. :D:D:D

Again, welcome to the "family." Looking forward to your involvement with a bunch of "addicts." :D

rufus 12-26-2001 11:15 AM

Randy, I take offense

I am not a smart a$$. I am a dumb a$$.

Still in a nice way, though.

Thank you for allowing me to set the record straight. :D

You'd think with the site redesign Chris could have done something with the smiley colors for you. :p

Aredubjay 12-26-2001 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rufus
Randy, I take offense

I am not a smart a$$. I am a dumb a$$.

Still in a nice way, though.

Thank you for allowing me to set the record straight. :D

You'd think with the site redesign Chris could have done something with the smiley colors for you. :p

Well, being a child of the seventies:) when the smiley face was first introduced:) I can live with them in their "original" color.:) It's things with wheels I have difficulty in handling. :mad: Especially an Aztek in my "least favorite" color.:eek:

Meanwhile, thanks for setting the record straight. :rolleyes:

OB.:D