The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Reading meeting (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17242)

SHISVX 03-16-2004 11:58 AM

Reading meeting

okay, i have come up with a great idea of what to do to randy this year....we have to be cunning...and new...

people interested in being in on it, pm me...

remember this is a top secret mission only special members will be allowed this information!

Kelli

(first 10 people only)

GreenMarine 03-16-2004 12:38 PM

Way to go Kelli... he'll know that Someone's plotting against him now... I'm pretty sure that he is already prepairing himself...

Well either way, Marines are the Presiden't most trusted of the armed force... I will do all I can to unfoil this plan!!!! The president shall not come under attack While I am apart of this network !!! :D:D:D

SHISVX 03-16-2004 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
Way to go Kelli... he'll know that Someone's plotting against him now... I'm pretty sure that he is already prepairing himself...

Well either way, Marines are the Presiden't most trusted of the armed force... I will do all I can to unfoil this plan!!!! The president shall not come under attack While I am apart of this network !!! :D:D:D

*grabs chris by the ear*

go to your room!

Kelli

Aredubjay 03-16-2004 01:12 PM

Quote:

Good man. Thanks Chris.

How would I NOT know something's going on?

SHISVX 03-16-2004 01:13 PM

don't worry about that randy...i got that covered!

Aredubjay 03-16-2004 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
don't worry about that randy...i got that covered!

The marine's are trained to be loyal and true and not be thwarted from their oppointed duties under any type of torture or duress and not to be swayed even by offers of sexual favors. :p

GreenMarine 03-16-2004 01:17 PM

Quote:

*grabs chris by the ear*

go to your room!

Kelli

your room or my room :D:D:);)

SHISVX 03-16-2004 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

The marine's are trained to be loyal and true and not be thwarted from their oppointed duties under any type of torture or duress and not to be swayed even by offers of sexual favors. :p

i don't think so randy....he is too young for me!

and i have a b/f

and i don't think he swings my way!

Kelli

GreenMarine 03-16-2004 01:18 PM

Quote:

you should have seen the PM that she sent me!!! She tried to get me to betray my leader and plot against you... no way in H3LL!!! :D:D:D

That's ok, she'll get hers anyway :):D:cool:

SHISVX 03-16-2004 01:19 PM

Quote:

you should have seen the PM that she sent me!!! She tried to get me to betray my leader and plot against you... no way in H3LL!!! :D:D:D

That's ok, she'll get hers anyway :):D:cool:

see that is really funny...i am not going to have my vehicle :p

Aredubjay 03-16-2004 01:20 PM

Quote:

....he is too young for me!

and i have a b/f

and i don't think he swings my way!

Kelli

A) That's what my wife said (7 years older than me)

B) When has THAT ever stopped you?

C) I'd be looking out for good ol' U S of A ordnance, falling from the skies, if I were you.

SHISVX 03-16-2004 01:21 PM

Quote:

A) That's what my wife said (7 years older than me)

( your wife is the bomb! )

B) When has THAT ever stopped you?

(i have respect for myself and my b/f. i may joke around, but i have higher standards and morals then that, anything that is stated otherwise is a complete and utter lie, and whom ever stated such a thing should be kicked in the arse for lying)

C) I'd be looking out for good ol' U S of A ordnance, falling from the skies, if I were you.

(oooooo like i am really afraid of him, he is half my size :p)

Aredubjay 03-16-2004 01:24 PM

Quote:

(oooooo like i am really afraid of him, he is half my size :p)

Size don't matter when you have munitions. :D

Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

Seraph 03-16-2004 01:27 PM

Just paint his car yellow.

SHISVX 03-16-2004 01:28 PM

darn it lwin, you gave theidea away...now we can't do it :(