The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Yahoo SVX Club +others (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1718)

LarryIII 10-15-2001 09:52 AM

Yahoo SVX Club +others

Hi gang,

Just thought that I'd let you all know that something is wrong with Yahoo club sites in general. The entire club site seems to be off line. This means that both the SVX & Outback clubs are down this morning. Wahoo certainly makes life interesting. I don't know how you can stand the boredom of having this site run so perfectly all the time. Things in the universe have a way of balancing out. So if one is on this site exclusively and it is perfect; then one's SVX must break down more to compensate.
It's simply the laws of physics. So I suggest that you all split your time between the 2 sites.

Larry III

cocacola08 10-15-2001 10:10 AM

That's the great thing about this site, it rarely goes down...

hip hip hooray for chris!

Mr. Pockets 10-15-2001 10:11 AM

Re: Yahoo SVX Club +others

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII
Hi gang,

Just thought that I'd let you all know that something is wrong with Yahoo club sites in general. The entire club site seems to be off line. This means that both the SVX & Outback clubs are down this morning. Wahoo certainly makes life interesting. I don't know how you can stand the boredom of having this site run so perfectly all the time. Things in the universe have a way of balancing out. So if one is on this site exclusively and it is perfect; then one's SVX must break down more to compensate.
It's simply the laws of physics. So I suggest that you all split your time between the 2 sites.

Larry III

Interesting conclusion. We should spend more time on the Yahoo site - and not only that, but we should spend more time on it, not inspite of, but BECAUSE of the fact that it's broken.

And they say that hearing or sight are the first to go... :D

svxter 10-15-2001 11:41 AM

Is this yet another ploy by Larry III to get people to visit the Y@H** site? Hmm?:confused:

Chris 10-15-2001 03:17 PM

Thanks guys

I appreciate the kudos! At least I know I can do one thing right. Even if the industry is slow right now and wouldnt hire me if their entire IT staff walked out! Oh well, lost skills to them, applied skills here :)

Chris
(SVX Admin)

Aredubjay 10-15-2001 07:52 PM

Re: Thanks guys

Quote:

Originally posted by Chris
I appreciate the kudos! At least I know I can do one thing right. Even if the industry is slow right now and wouldnt hire me if their entire IT staff walked out! Oh well, lost skills to them, applied skills here :)

Chris
(SVX Admin)

Their loss . . . our gain. And as much as I'd like to make sure you had all the time in the world to just hang out here, I hope you find something soon. They don't know what they're missing. :D

LarryIII 10-16-2001 10:00 AM

Hi gang,

Yahoo clubs just went down again. Right after I sent Dr. Kuo a funny reply post.

Randy, you would have had a field day replying to his message.

Chris why don't you ask Wahoo for a job. They obviously are in need of qualified technical help.

Larry III