The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   took my mom to the subaru dealer.... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26651)

n00b on demand 06-07-2005 10:15 AM

took my mom to the subaru dealer....

to look at the new legacy 2.5 GT and WOW. That car is amazing..and the quality of things inside is also great. Nothing looks cheap on that car. And the limited edition looks even better on the inside....we got to see the blue with tan interior ( thought of ken when i saw it) and the woodgrain with the nice leather looked great. I am going to be pressing her to get one in that garnett red color. I love it!!

Landshark 06-07-2005 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soobiesvx93
to look at the new legacy 2.5 GT and WOW. That car is amazing..and the quality of things inside is also great. Nothing looks cheap on that car. And the limited edition looks even better on the inside....we got to see the blue with tan interior ( thought of ken when i saw it) and the woodgrain with the nice leather looked great. I am going to be pressing her to get one in that garnett red color. I love it!!

i tried to get my mom to get a Forester XT, an Outback XT, or a Legacy GT, (or even, dare i say, the ugly Tribeca :eek: ), and she ended up getting a Hemi Durango. :rolleyes:

i think the garnet red color is discontinued for '06, so hurry up!

n00b on demand 06-07-2005 11:29 AM

Noooooo :( ...thats such a hot color....her lease for the accord is up in august so she would be getting an 05 legacy i believe. The new models come in september I think. The advantage of that is she would be getting a great price for the 05 as they would want to get rid of it to make room for new cars. I was able to see the tribeca up front and the only thing that makes it look so bad is the front. Otherwise its a prety nice looking car. My mom said " WTF it looks like a frog " :rolleyes:

Landshark 06-07-2005 12:31 PM

Quote:

Noooooo :( ...thats such a hot color....her lease for the accord is up in august so she would be getting an 05 legacy i believe. The new models come in september I think. The advantage of that is she would be getting a great price for the 05 as they would want to get rid of it to make room for new cars. I was able to see the tribeca up front and the only thing that makes it look so bad is the front. Otherwise its a prety nice looking car. My mom said " WTF it looks like a frog " :rolleyes:

i know the black ones are getting hard to find already, and the red is pretty sought after, too. hope there's some '05's left by then........ :confused:

n00b on demand 06-07-2005 12:35 PM

The leg GT looks best in black...it just looks sleek and overall great. To tell you the truth I love that car in any color...and ive never said that about any car before.

shelfy 06-08-2005 04:20 PM

subaru generally releases new model years early like about now. i doubt she'll get an '05 two months from now. :(

shelfy 06-08-2005 04:22 PM

Quote:

( thought of ken when i saw it)

happy to be in other's thoughts. :)

n00b on demand 06-08-2005 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelfy
subaru generally releases new model years early like about now. i doubt she'll get an '05 two months from now. :(

bah teh sucks!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!11!!!!

red95svx 06-09-2005 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelfy

05's will be around for a while. They are still being shipped from the factory and dealerships have plenty on hand. You'll still be able to buy an 05 in early 2006 if you want. Model years never sell out before the new calender year arrives. There are always leftovers.

Dave

Landshark 06-09-2005 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red95svx
05's will be around for a while. They are still being shipped from the factory and dealerships have plenty on hand. You'll still be able to buy an 05 in early 2006 if you want. Model years never sell out before the new calender year arrives. There are always leftovers.

there are, but maybe not in your particular color in your particular part of the country. i know people on legacygt.com were having a hell of a time finding black LGT's even now. that's just a fact.

red95svx 06-09-2005 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landshark
there are, but maybe not in your particular color in your particular part of the country. i know people on legacygt.com were having a hell of a time finding black LGT's even now. that's just a fact.

I didn't say your favorite color would still be around, just that the car would.

Dave