The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts Wanted (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   wanted: someone in CA Rancho Cordova to get me some pick n pull parts off 96. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63126)

bheinen74 10-18-2014 11:10 PM

wanted: someone in CA Rancho Cordova to get me some pick n pull parts off 96.

96 in the pick n pull cordova CAL. Someone out there pm me i would like to buy some parts from it....

Crash_Bandit 10-19-2014 11:17 PM

Re: wanted: someone in CA Rancho Cordova to get me some pick n pull parts off 96.

I was just out there yesterday. It's still mostly intact, but the drivers door, windshield, and front fender are all toast. Also the hood is undamaged but stuck closed so I couldn't get a look under the hood. From glancing at the rest of the interior, someone really tried to do a restoration job and anything that hadn't been damaged in the accident was in amazingly clean shape. Only the seats were badly cracked, but they had been swapped in from a 92 at some point.

What is it that you want as I hope to grab the transmission later this week (the car was in driving shape up to its demise so I hope its still good). The note on the windshield claimed that it could still start. I grabbed the ECU & TCU already, but might be willing to part with them.

The big trick will be arranging the time as I usually work 9-5 across town.

bheinen74 10-20-2014 07:02 AM

Re: wanted: someone in CA Rancho Cordova to get me some pick n pull parts off 96.

dang about the seats, I was hoping for good driver side seat lower cushion, tan leather, that has not rips or tears in the stitches......also, if the center console behind the flip up armrest, is good, In tan, I would like the top upper rear portion, which holds the rear ashtray........that part is very small, mine is damaged.

for now thats is my list.
thanx

Crash_Bandit 10-20-2014 01:46 PM

Sorry, interior is all grey. At some point the the seats were swapped for leather, which are badly cracked but not torn.

Svx95 12-12-2014 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash_Bandit (Post 737020)
Sorry, interior is all grey. At some point the the seats were swapped for leather, which are badly cracked but not torn.

I will be sending you a PM shortly. Interested in some parts off this SVX.

Stover 12-27-2014 09:37 PM

So glad I logged on to see if anyone had any front seats for sale as I was going to drive up to Rancho Cordova next weekend to see if the front seats were in decent shape. Thanks for posting, saved me $200 in fuel and a whole day of driving.

Crash_Bandit 12-28-2014 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stover (Post 738002)
So glad I logged on to see if anyone had any front seats for sale as I was going to drive up to Rancho Cordova next weekend to see if the front seats were in decent shape. Thanks for posting, saved me $200 in fuel and a whole day of driving.

The seats weren't ripped through, just badly cracked on the drivers side. Unfortunately, they've been pretty well exposed to the rain the last few weeks. I was just there last weekend. I keep getting temped to try to pull the trans, even with the major ding to the pan. At least I know it was running when it went into the yard. I just don't have a way to get it home.