The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Yahoo!!! It's Larryiii's turn in the barrel. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25977)

Ron Mummert 05-04-2005 07:38 PM

Yahoo!!! It's Larryiii's turn in the barrel.

Larry's reached that difficult time of life. To young to retire, too old to ask for a raise. My deepest sympathies. Nonetheless, carpe diem, my friend.

Ron.

ensteele 05-04-2005 08:57 PM

My oh my! I think it is time to practice retirement! Come out to the Dabob Seafood Fest III. :D :D :D

Bobb 05-04-2005 09:36 PM

Cinco de Mayo

Hi larrylll, Sue and I join Ron in saying have a happy one. And have a little Mexican food on your B'day. Take care, BOBB

~*~JenSVX~*~ 05-04-2005 09:51 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! And Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!!
Now go drink some tequila in honor of both!!!!

Jen :D

Chiketkd 05-04-2005 10:11 PM

Happy B'day Larry! :)

-Chike

NapaBavarian 05-04-2005 10:49 PM

Have a mid life crisis, get a rare sports car :D Happy 29th Bday :D

ensteele 05-04-2005 11:55 PM

Happy Birtjday! :) :) And many more. ;)

LarryIII 05-05-2005 05:37 AM

Thanks SVXers.

Ron, I've been waiting a year for a raise and just got one (thanks Rosie).

Earl, hope to see you in early August. Maybe I should bring some of the now rare, Coney Island whitefish.

Chicke, your SVX will lose to me at ATCO. I just installed a gas bottle and I'm only eating the Mexican food and baked beans for a month. (HYDROGEN SULFIDE BURNS A LOT HOTTER THAN NITROUS OXIDE)

Bobb & Sue, thanks. We really missed seeing you both again at Reading. Please plan for next year, NOW.

Jen, I'm strictly a scotch drinker. Ron, can attaest to that. Pardon me I have to go lick an SVX floor mat.

Napa, We already have 3 rare & exotic GTs. They are "All We'll Drive."
My crisis is finding the money to have a transmission rebuilt. Sound familiar?

Thanks all. My favortie present, so far, was 61 canoli standing vertically. Each one had a candle stuck in its end. Needless to say , I had no problem blowing out the candles since I'm a big blow-hard. The canoli diappeared (YUM) like an SVX on nitrous. That loud sound you are hearing, are my arteries turning to cement. Larry III (iii) is now LXI.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & CINCO de MAYO to all SVXers out there in SVXland.

TomsSVX 05-05-2005 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarryIII
Thanks SVXers.

Earl, hope to see you in early August. Maybe I should bring some of the now rare, Coney Island whitefish.

Chicke, your SVX will lose to me at ATCO. I just installed a gas bottle and I'm only eating the Mexican food and baked beans for a month. (HYDROGEN SULFIDE BURNS A LOT HOTTER THAN NITROUS OXIDE)

Bobb & Sue, thanks. We really missed seeing you both again at Reading. Please plan for next year, NOW.

Jen, I'm strictly a scotch drinker. Ron, can attaest to that. Pardon me I have to go lick an SVX floor mat.

Napa, We already have 3 rare & exotic GTs. They are "All We'll Drive."
My crisis is finding the money to have a transmission rebuilt. Sound familiar?

Thanks all. My favortie present, so far, was 61 canoli standing vertically. Each one had a candle stuck in its end. Needless to say , I had no problem blowing out the candles since I'm a big blow-hard. The canoli diappeared (YUM) like an SVX on nitrous. That loud sound you are hearing, are my arteries turning to cement. Larry III (iii) is now LXI.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & CINCO de MAYO to all SVXers out there in SVXland.

I am laughing my a$$ off....... Happy b-day Larry I am glad to hear that the canolis we live for ar still a part of you(literally). Have a happy b-day and I will see you at the Atco meet even if I don't have a transmission by then.

Tom

LarryIII 05-05-2005 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomssvx
I am laughing my a$$ off...... I will see you at the Atco meet even if I don't have a transmission by then.

Tom

Tom,

You're obviously dropping more than knowledge (see avatar).
First your tranny then your rear end. :eek:
Good God man what's next!!

TomsSVX 05-05-2005 10:55 AM

:D :D well, the engine was already done so there is not much left to do :D :D

Tom

SVXRide 05-05-2005 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarryIII
Thanks SVXers.

Maybe I should bring some of the now rare, Coney Island whitefish.

So much for this being a "family site" :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday, Larry!!!

-Bill

MNYPNNY 05-05-2005 12:32 PM

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!! :D

Aredubjay 05-05-2005 01:08 PM

Happy birthday Sir Lawrence. My only question is, how'd Rosie get your Canoli to stand on end? Candles? OUCH! :eek:

Viva le Chivas!

Earthworm 05-05-2005 03:22 PM

Happy birthday Larry and happy 5's day (5/5/5). I'm waiting for 5:55pm. :)

May your transmissions be bulletproof and your SVX's remain accident free!