The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Weird seats? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25727)

michael 04-23-2005 02:20 PM

Weird seats?

I made a very fruitful trip to the junk yard today in the pouring rain. I got alot of odds and ends from this crazy laguna svx. It had a big subaru logo on the hood and chrome striping around the whole bottom of the car. It looked like poop! I assume it was an L because it had a grey, rather than woodgrain dash and vinyl armrests and glovebox. The seats were a light grey color, possibly leather and had subaru logos embroidered in the center was this an option?

Mr. Pockets 04-23-2005 03:17 PM

No. It sounds like this car was uglied up by its owner, so the seats are undoubtably part of that 'upgrading.' :rolleyes:

michael 04-23-2005 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pockets
No. It sounds like this car was uglied up by its owner, so the seats are undoubtably part of that 'upgrading.' :rolleyes:

I can't say they were ugly, actually they were quite nice. They were the same color as escaine and had an extra seam where we normally get a wear spot. The rear seats matched also.

Bwana 04-23-2005 04:45 PM

You wanna go back and grab me the stereo cage? I need a grey one with the 2 trim peices (the square around the cage, and the peice that covers the button mechanism). Dont need the stereo/cd or anything.

Send me a PM. :D

michael 04-23-2005 09:38 PM

If I could I would, but it was torn out. I could only find the shifter plate, ashtray, climate control and speedo cover.

wynndi 04-23-2005 10:23 PM

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!.........did it belong to anyone here?

marlettpat 04-24-2005 10:14 AM

i would pay you if you could get me the gray dash and all the trim pieces :) i really want one

michael 04-24-2005 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlettpat
i would pay you if you could get me the gray dash and all the trim pieces :) i really want one

I'll see what I can do and it's proably gonna cost you. The junk yard is rather high priced, I'll get a price and hide the parts if you still want them. Before I get them though, I figure you want to be sure they are OEM grey and not painted by the owner. Are the grey parts actually grey plastic or coated woodgrain plactic. When I found the cigarette lighter I looked at the back of it it was brown plastic.

Quote:

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!.........did it belong to anyone here?
I'll try to get some pics. I don't think it belongs to anybody here, it's been there a while. A black one just arrived that they do not yet have a title for and it is in very good shape aside from the front which has about the same damage as Shotsky's/Earl's 93.

Conn SVX 04-24-2005 01:20 PM

Yes PICTURES I would like to see the seats. i walk around with a digital camera in my hand all the time. Partialy becauseI can't remember the other because people don't believe me. <LOL>

Alycone 04-24-2005 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by michael

it had a grey, rather than woodgrain dash

drool :)

Huh guess I need ten characters now.

There go all the replying with a smilie posts. :(