The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Picture's In Locker (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5180)

nubs 08-01-2002 01:35 PM

New Picture's In Locker

For those of you that were interested in seeing pictures of my Camaro, or anyone else for that matter, I finally moved all of the junk that was keeping me from getting it out of the garage, and took a few shots of it.
I also put some pictures of my other Subaru's, if anyone is interested in checking them out also.:)

Earthworm 08-01-2002 03:16 PM

I'm jealous!! Your cars are WAY too clean! :p :D

Green1995SVX 08-01-2002 03:48 PM

Y'all should see that car in person... the paint is like a mirror!

-Mike

huck369 08-01-2002 06:18 PM

mmmmmm.... nice Camero........the Other Subie's look good too.:D :D

benebob 08-01-2002 07:32 PM

Great lookers

You can come clean my cars anytime! Like the wheels on the Legacy Turbo! You happen to have the originals still? If so any interest in parting with them? My mom's are looking a little ragged. One of them is pretty much peeling apart.

nubs 08-01-2002 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Earthworm
I'm jealous!! Your cars are WAY too clean! :p :D
I used to recon cars for a living.I guess it sorta come's easy for me. My wife seems to think I am anal about car cleanliness,so that might have something to do about it.:D

nubs 08-01-2002 07:40 PM

Re: Great lookers

Quote:

Originally posted by benebob
You happen to have the originals still? If so any interest in parting with them? My mom's are looking a little ragged. One of them is pretty much peeling apart.
If you think your mom's wheel's are bad, you should see mine.
All of them are peeling apart. That is the reason's I put the WRX wheels on,plus it looks cooler also.
I am going to try and redo them and use them as winter wheels.

Hey, did you ever get your cruise control working?

1994SubaruSVX 08-02-2002 09:25 AM

nice rides.

i would like to pick up a 2.5RS one day. two door though instead of a four door. they make so many mods for that car. really like it in silver too.

newsvx 08-02-2002 02:23 PM

Re: New Picture's In Locker

Quote:

Originally posted by nubs
For those of you that were interested in seeing pictures of my Camaro, or anyone else for that matter, I finally moved all of the junk that was keeping me from getting it out of the garage, and took a few shots of it.
I also put some pictures of my other Subaru's, if anyone is interested in checking them out also.:)

Mike,
Love the Camero! And, of course, the others too!Now I'll have to post a pic of the '69 Firebire I sold:D .

Lots of posting re how clean your cars are ... did all of you also notice that the grass was cut too?? !!;)

Great shots, Mike. And you do GOOD work!
Harry

benebob 08-02-2002 02:46 PM

Cruise is working

Yeah, Brian (never2phat) showed me where the bad boy was and it was unhooked. Cruised nicely all the way home beating you slow boys by a good 3 hours by the sound of it. My fog lights are *%$# up now though. Got a bad circuit and it'll fry the fuse before I get it in. Car on car off, it really doesn't matter. Its just been too hot to try to figure it out. Plus I'm not the most electrically knowledgable. You should see some of my brat wiring fixes.

nubs 08-02-2002 03:15 PM

Thanks

Thank's for the kind word's everyone.