The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   exactly why i love/miss the svx network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44560)

SHISVX 04-30-2008 07:05 AM

exactly why i love/miss the svx network

my mom was at hot dog johnny's on route 46 in new jersey getting some lunch on her break...and low and behold a beautiful pearlie pulls up..

Mom: nice svx
Lady: thanks...how did you know?
Mom: my daughter use to have one...princess pearlie dimples
Lady: oh, you must be Kelli's mom

yeah...how funny is that. my mom ran into John's wife.

my "new" svx has been in my garage for quite a few months because i can't afford to make her run right now...even with her new tranny:D ...i don't get on here much ...but i am still remembered :::lol:::: and i still get to catch up with awesome people like Michelle (love ya babe!) and some others. then there is others i miss...like seraph :(

it just sucks that i have been so busy and the void in my life when i didn't have a svx ripped me up :( i don't get to come and play so often but i miss ya'll

Kelli

RSVX 04-30-2008 08:13 AM

Kelliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zebra Stripes babe... Zebra stripes!

SHISVX 04-30-2008 08:22 AM

your the administratorizer!!!!

lol

luv ya Chris

ps please tell me someone kept up with my legacy. did you zebranized the dub master??

ensteele 04-30-2008 08:54 AM

Hi Kelli

Thanks for checking in. Hope you get you SVX on the road soon. :) We missed you at Reading! It was the best one ever. :D

RSVX 04-30-2008 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHISVX (Post 544934)
your the administratorizer!!!!

lol

luv ya Chris

ps please tell me someone kept up with my legacy. did you zebranized the dub master??

Yeah, funny how things change, huh!

I wish I could say I had... but I havent even been able to attend! The last one I was at was with you and Amanda, etc...

Oh the fun!

The dub has been prank free for a while now, but I plan on going next year. You should too, only he will know to be on his toes!!!

LarryIII 05-01-2008 04:40 AM

Hi Kelli,

We hope to see you at Reading 10 next April.
Do you want me to bring the yellow paint or the zebra stripe kit for Randy's car? :lol:

Tim 05-01-2008 06:31 AM

Welcome back :)

svxistentialist 05-01-2008 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHISVX (Post 544926)
my mom was at hot dog johnny's on route 46 in new jersey getting some lunch on her break...and low and behold a beautiful pearlie pulls up..

Mom: nice svx
Lady: thanks...how did you know?
Mom: my daughter use to have one...princess pearlie dimples
Lady: oh, you must be Kelli's mom

yeah...how funny is that. my mom ran into John's wife.

my "new" svx has been in my garage for quite a few months because i can't afford to make her run right now...even with her new tranny:D ...i don't get on here much ...but i am still remembered :::lol:::: and i still get to catch up with awesome people like Michelle (love ya babe!) and some others. then there is others i miss...like seraph :(

it just sucks that i have been so busy and the void in my life when i didn't have a svx ripped me up :( i don't get to come and play so often but i miss ya'll

Kelli

Hi Kelli

It's not all one-way, y'know! :eek:

We missed you too! :) :D

Nice to see you back. I hope you get your car sorted soon, and we hear plenty more from you.

Take care.

Joe :)

mikecg 05-01-2008 01:00 PM

What does your new baby need? Lord knows there is more then a few of us with spare parts laying around. I've got nearly an entire engine compartment stuff into various boxes in my garage. Im sure the future wife would like me to clean out some of it.

~*~JenSVX~*~ 05-01-2008 01:33 PM

Aww.. ::hug::

I agree one of the best qualities of the svx network is the people!

It's Just Eric 05-01-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

This year it was zebra striped socks stretched over his mirrors:lol:

Bobb 05-01-2008 09:28 PM

Welcome Back!

Hi Kelli, A few days back I was reading posts on the site and my subconscous thought gee, I wonder how Kelli is doing. Hope she is doing well. Then here you are. Glad to see you got another SVX. Take care, BOBB

SHISVX 05-02-2008 10:26 AM

wow...i didn't know you all cared :Sniff:

i need a power steering pump and an alternator...new hoses and such...susie's been sitting a while. but i have a spoiler in the back seat...a new tranny in and a spare...new tires, brakes, and rotors...just bought 2 new thingys that hold the hood up...

she is a work in progress...funny i get to see a claret at least once a week... a husband and wife team that own a little outdoor food stand down the street. she is cute and i am jealous because she runs

by the time i remembered about reading this year...it was a week late. owning your own home is a lot of work...which most of you all know already. house repairs come before the car ( i know i can't believe i just said that either)

cosmeticallywise...front seat needs some tlc...some dings and such...(no dimple, though) and some rust: previous owner had her sitting under a tree for almost 3 years without moving her.

i love runon sentences...give me a break i just got done working 12 and more hours of night shift straight and i have been up for over 24 hours :D

i wish i still had my magic wand so i could make her work now :(

Kelli

ps i am glad to hear that someone tortured randy in my absence! i got ideas cooking already MUhahahahahahaaaaaa

RSVX 05-02-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHISVX (Post 545413)

ps i am glad to hear that someone tortured randy in my absence! i got ideas cooking already MUhahahahahahaaaaaa

Im in!! (Again) Let the endless PM and IM trains loose!

SHISVX 05-02-2008 01:51 PM

*whispers something into chris's ear*

muhahahahaaaaa keep an eye on your pms

Kelli (insert evil grin smiley)