The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SVX SIGHTING!! OMG!!! ASHEVILLE/Candler AREA!!!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35128)

Osilith 09-12-2006 04:49 PM

SVX SIGHTING!! OMG!!! ASHEVILLE/Candler AREA!!!!

THATS RIGHT PEOPLE ANOTHER SVX OWNER IN ASHEVILLE BESIDES ME. I just recently purchased my pearly but OMG when I was driving my beater back from AB Tech <Tech College> today I saw going the other direction a Green..Dark Green...Not sure if that is the Polo or not :D and I saw the grill and the windows and I was like o.O O.O O>O <.< >.> I couldn't believe it...almost ran out of the road in excitement lol. It was down Sand Hill School Road...does anyone know anyone with a Green SVX within that vicinity or mayb one of us that was driving down that road or in that area today about 6:30 pm

OMG IT WAS SO COOL...if it's someone on this network we need to hook up so that we can talk and hopefully I can get some hands on help on fixing up my pearly that's been mistreated :(. Curse those Old people I bought it from to hell...my pearly didn't deserve to be left out in the weather for a year without being driven .... you can tell that she's glad to be back on the road...most of the beginning sounds and issues have worked themselves out so that I can find the more pressing issues to be fixed first.

Anyways hit me back with info plz .... THAT MADE MY BORING DAY AWESOME

amazing what one car can do for your mood hehehe.

sorry forgot to mention this is in North Carolina

immortal_suby 09-12-2006 07:07 PM

could be greenmarine on a roadtrip?

don't know anyone else from asheville with a green one,

DreamingOfSpeed 09-12-2006 09:09 PM

Hmmm, there's a green one in my area that could have been it. I'm in SC but its only a few hours drive from here so possible.

Its always a great day when you see an SVX (even your own :D ) There is 1 blue, 1 green, 1 red, 1 claret, 2 pearlies (not including me), and immortal_suby's black (we live within an hour of each other but i've yet to spot him :rolleyes: ) in my area i see or hear of one about once a month.

AJ4U2 09-13-2006 01:19 AM

SVX sightings

I have 3(2 92's and a 94 )and i have not seen but one in my travels and he or she lives in Fayetteville nc where i live and never met with him or her yet, It is a blue and never seen who is driving it beacause it is always park at the mall.

They keep me broke sometimes but well worth the time and money to keep them showing around----400.00 today just for front calibers,,,, thay had all with them pads and and all....360.00 for the rear... I think about 5400.oo for the trans on the 92.... 9000.00 just in the buying the car and parts for just one.....the other 2 are doing ok so far...except for one in shop for body work...which is free... lucky me on that.

All talk about gas milage with the auto trans with the 92 i get around 30 miles to the gal on the road ...town it goes about 22...with out air--with air about 27 and 19... the 94 a little better----but i drive it like a car not a drag racer...:D The reason is i had my fun in the 60's and 70's ...Muscle car era
where a 426 hemi cuda rule the road. and a 427 chevy nova. Days gone bye.

dcarrb 09-13-2006 05:53 AM

There was a green '97 LSi for sale in Murphy, NC a couple of years ago. (In SVX Land, that's just a stone's throw from Asheville.) Carfax hit on the odometer reading, sold cheap. I sometimes regret passing on that one and wonder where it is now.

dcb

RSVX 09-13-2006 08:01 AM

hmmm there was a member (maybe still) in Asheville, not sure what color his was though...