The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts Wanted (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Need a trunk release lever (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41348)

Ron Mummert 10-16-2007 01:24 PM

Need a trunk release lever

Hi, folks. Mine has cracked & died. If anyone has a nice unblemished gray one, please PM me.

Thanks, Ron.

svxistentialist 10-16-2007 01:46 PM

Cracked & died, eh?

You been pulling your lever too hard again Ron?

:):D

Ron Mummert 10-16-2007 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxistentialist (Post 501314)
You been pulling your lever too hard again Ron?

:):D

Pull my finger, Joe.

Mmmmmm.......

Thanks, I needed that.

Ron.:banana:

ensteele 10-16-2007 11:40 PM

Joe - please don't do that anymore. :eek: :o :tongue:

svxistentialist 10-17-2007 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron Mummert (Post 501442)
Pull my finger, Joe.

Mmmmmm.......

Thanks, I needed that.

Ron.:banana:

Where have you been Ron:confused:

You are missed around here, the repartee is less than scintillating although we get by.;):D

I hope you have not gone over to the Dark Side:eek:

Joe:)

wawazat?? 10-17-2007 05:07 AM

Ron,
I'm sure I've got one and I'd be happy to ship it to you. This the lever on the floor in the drivers footwell? Just the lever?

Todd

TomsSVX 10-17-2007 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wawazat?? (Post 501537)
Ron,
I'm sure I've got one and I'd be happy to ship it to you. This the lever on the floor in the drivers footwell? Just the lever?

Todd

He needs the plastic cover for the level inside the car. He needed to get a body out of the back quick and got a little over anxious with the lever:lol:

Tom

Ron Mummert 10-17-2007 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wawazat?? (Post 501537)
Ron,

Todd

Hey, Todd - good to hear from ya'. Thanks, but I made a deal on the lever already. Please keep your "spare" anyway, 'cause I may break another one in the haste of getting to my box 'o hootch".

Ron.

Ron Mummert 10-17-2007 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxistentialist (Post 501515)
Where have you been Ron:confused:

You are missed around here, the repartee is less than scintillating although we get by.;):D

I hope you have not gone over to the Dark Side:eek:

If you mean by "The Dark Side", the "other" site.....no. I prefer more subtle forms of bawdiness as opposed to "F-bomb" mania. AND still I prefer "Olde English" to cyber-shorthand that hurts my failing eyeballs. So, while there are still a few aging farts hanging out over here, I'll be dropping by on occasion. Also, the Beast had been laid up since last November's run-in with the Atlantic Ocean, & only recently has it been re-wired to semi-pristine condition, so too many visits to this site would only remind me of my misery.

Thanks for your comments, Joe.

Ron.

Ron Mummert 10-17-2007 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX (Post 501562)
He needs the plastic cover for the level inside the car. He needed to get a body out of the back quick and got a little over anxious with the lever:lol:

Tom

That was no body, Tom. It was a 12 pack 'o Blue Moon.

Ron (Mmmm...Beeeer)

svxistentialist 10-18-2007 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron Mummert (Post 501851)
If you mean by "The Dark Side", the "other" site.....no. I prefer more subtle forms of bawdiness as opposed to "F-bomb" mania. AND still I prefer "Olde English" to cyber-shorthand that hurts my failing eyeballs. So, while there are still a few aging farts hanging out over here, I'll be dropping by on occasion. Also, the Beast had been laid up since last November's run-in with the Atlantic Ocean, & only recently has it been re-wired to semi-pristine condition, so too many visits to this site would only remind me of my misery.

Thanks for your comments, Joe.

Ron.

Beast had a run-in with the Atlantic? Sorry to hear this Ron, I had not known about it.:(

What did you do? Get bogged down in tidal sand, or fit a James Bond submersible kit?

My friends in Cayman have lost some cars due to the numerous hurricanes that visit them over there on a regular basis. Salt water really mucks the wiring around. I trust you have managed to get the Beast salvaged and rectified?

If there is any help I can give, just ask.

svxistentialist 10-18-2007 03:45 AM

Ron, I just found your thread from November. Storm flooding in NJ. I had not known this.

As Trevor might say, Bugger.

Hope you got it back to decency.

Joe