The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   pnyklr -vs- Boxer6SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30365)

pnyklr 12-17-2005 10:24 PM

Everything is in order except boxer6 except I'd like driving my car with my license plate I have been waiting for and my remote start transmitters you supposedly sent priority mail for the second time last monday it'll be 3 weeks I'm waiting for the stuff so far :mad:

Not to mention the name of the shop that has the seat skin that is paid for which you cant remember the name of (how can you pay to get something fixed and not remember the name of the place you paid $$$ to)

Boxer6SVX 12-17-2005 10:48 PM

Soon as I finish paying 2 grand for a transmission that was supposedly replaced Chris.

pnyklr 12-17-2005 10:50 PM

As soon as you finish paying for a transmission that was told to me by the dealer I got the car from that was replaced by a local shop near the dealership I got the car from (remember thats why you called Brian to get the name of the shop)

Get your story straight

pnyklr 12-17-2005 10:52 PM

I believe you also posted that the transmission was fine that it was the front differential that was bad which has nothing to do with returning the license plate that I was nice enough to let you borrow

pnyklr 12-17-2005 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boxer6SVX
Well I got the call today. Front differential pinion gear. Apparently a pin or something came loose and chewed things up so Im glad I stopped and had it towed as soon as it happened. So its not the transmission, which the guy said looks good. Im having him look over and install the rear differential as well so that it will be a fully functioning awd SVX for the first time since Ive had it :D

you also stated the price of "a grand" was to install the rear diff and driveshaft which you knew were out of the car when I traded you the car (including those parts)

pnyklr 12-17-2005 11:02 PM

different stories

Quote:

they are charging me an additional 250 for the dif swap.

Quote:

the replacement pinion and gears are 88.47 and he quoted me for 2 hours of labor at 55.00/hr so figure right around 200 bucks for the actual rebuild. 4 hours to drop and 4 hours to reinstall. Super nice guys too... I went by there and it was all covered up except for the engine bay, the shop is very clean and organized.. so for a grand I get my car back... I dont see how thats exactly an excellent price...

Quote:

Richmond Subaru subs its work out to Cottman Transmission who is doing the work on it. They charged me 250 to pull it 200 for parts and labor to put it together, and 250 to reinstall into the car. I should have it back by Friday

Not to mention the RS6 or whatever you said you have which you dont
get your story straight

I traded you the car and I told you exactly everything I knew about the car (before you put a turbo on it or so you say) I explained about the FWD, the driveshafts that were in the trunk, and I told you I also purchased and gave you a spare rear diff to play it safe as I didnt know why it was FWD when I purchased it

And I even got you a reasonable price for a front differential when you found out the front diff was bad ($75) and gave you the guys contact info

I also recall you asking me for the number of the dealer that I purchased the car from as you were going to call him to find out the name of the transmission actually you told me you left a message with Brian the guy who sold me the car

So get your story straight and stop acting like an immature teenager and send me my license plate back, and the remote transmitters you promised me on november 25th

Remember you also told me last week you got them returned by the Arlington Virginia post office even though you mailed them from Richmond Virginia :confused: :confused:
and that you would mail them out priority mail this past monday

Dont even get me started on the away message I got from you the other day

NapaBavarian 12-17-2005 11:04 PM

Boxer6SVX VS pnyklr

Hey guys, maby if you had a centralized thread you would be able to keep track of the arguement and avoid hijacking every single other thread in this forum. :cool:

pnyklr 12-17-2005 11:37 PM

Quote:

Soon as I finish paying 2 grand for a transmission that was supposedly replaced Chris.

To finish the night off since I'm extremely pissed right now of your level of immaturity you stated you paid for it already in a previous post too . Do I have to find that quote too?

NapaBavarian 12-18-2005 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pnyklr
immaturity?

:confused:

RojoRocket 12-18-2005 01:14 AM

Amen Napa, Amen!! Beginning to sound like a SNL skit. :rolleyes:

Glenn

NikFu S. 12-18-2005 03:13 AM

Everything seems to be in perfect disorder here.

pnyklr 12-18-2005 09:47 AM

Cliff notes version

Drove to MD to trade my SVX for a 94 Tbird (was supposed to be NJ)

Explained everything wrong with the SVX and all the information about the car was provided

Anyway boxer6 promised to send back my license plate so I could register my car (we require 2 in NY ) on nov 25th he never did

He also promised to send me the remote start transmitters and also promised to send me a seat skin he supposedly had in the shop that he paid for for the car

I have yet to recieve anything even though he told me he sent it twice

ensteele 12-18-2005 12:43 PM

I think it would be better to PM or email your problems with this deal instead of doing it in an open forum for everyone to see. Thanks :(

ensteele 12-18-2005 12:54 PM

I would suggest that if someone has a problem with a sale, that they try to get it fixed by emails or PMs instead of airing it here for everyone to see. :(

pnyklr 12-18-2005 01:02 PM

Yes unfortunately I have PMed boxer 6 a few times but he refuses to respond to my PM's, e-mails or instant messages :mad: