The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Meets (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Boston dinner Quince Market. 3/9/08 (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43554)

Seraphinwolf 03-02-2008 05:16 PM

Boston dinner Quince Market. 3/9/08

Day Sunday March,8th 2008.
Where. Meet up at Quince Market in Boston,MA.
Reason. Nice dinner at The Black Rose. Irish FOODS! And normal foods.

Okay so my fiance is moving back to Cali ahead of me on the 15th. So she has a request that I take her into Boston to go down to The Black Rose before she left. We went there on the first well extra micro meet me and 2 others had last year and went down to Boston to pick her up from the airport and decided to go to dinner. Good food and not to shabby a price either. Well the oppertunist that i am thought,"Why not another meet." Us in the souther NH and north MA area have been talking about doing something for months to get the year underway but couldn't get something down and firm. Well here it is. You want to come post up and sound off. If you need dirrections you can mapquest Sullivan Square T stop since likely a bunch of us will be parking there and taking the T in like last time. If someone would like to find somewhere we would have space to meet up and actually hang out before hand that's be cool too. I'll be coming from the RT101 area and either coming from Manchester or the Hampton area if anyone would like to follow me down. A few others will be coming from 93 area or other places in MA. So if you don't know how to get there or want to tail someone post up and ask if anyone is near you and where you are. Well now I need to go ask my boss tomarrow to let me take the day off(I work Sundays) since we have a firm day. Oh no firm time as of yet but thinking we head to eat say 3-4 to avoid a rush and those with a long drive to get home for work in the morning. Any ideas of places and time to meet up before that would be well apreciated.

-Gaddis with help from Craig to organize and start the taking for this years mid NE meeting.

Okay lets sound off then.
1.Seraphinwolf (David/Gaddis number is in the sig.)
2.Ridered777(Craig)
3.AFBeedCake(Aaron)
4.SickSubie(Bobby. PLEASE COME! FOR THE LOVE OF THE SVX, PLEASE COME!)
5.Black Beast(I'm guess you'd go?)

sicksubie 03-02-2008 05:36 PM

LOL..... I will come.....

ridered777 03-02-2008 11:58 PM

Haha, I'm there.

We need to just meet somewhere, Dave. We can pick Bobby up, I don't know how far he is, but his sister is SUPER attractive, so I"ll go get him as long as she comes.:rolleyes::eek:

black beast 03-03-2008 08:59 AM

Hott sisters? I might have to come... Sorry guys, they are ALL comming home with me.
LOL

sicksubie 03-03-2008 09:26 AM

try it and you will go home in a body bag......:lol:

Seraphinwolf 03-03-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicksubie (Post 532173)
try it and you will go home in a body bag......:lol:

I'll back up Bobby on anyone that doesn't listen when he warns the first time. She's 17 so hands off punks. Okay so we got the listed above posted up as confirmed. Anyone else coming? Also do we have somewhere we can meet up before going to the T station? Oh and Craig you can go pick up Bobby's sister if you want and if they let you but that's a ways out of the way so I'll see you there if you do.
-Gaddis

sicksubie 03-03-2008 08:01 PM

What T station are we meeting at?

sicksubie 03-03-2008 08:02 PM

Never mind I just saw where it is... Can I suggest a different one though? it seems that Alewife might be a better choice since there are more people coming from up north....

Seraphinwolf 03-04-2008 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicksubie (Post 532325)
Never mind I just saw where it is... Can I suggest a different one though? it seems that Alewife might be a better choice since there are more people coming from up north....

Well how easy is it to get to 93? Sullivan square works great for us getting home. That and I'm used to it.
-Gaddis

ridered777 03-04-2008 09:28 AM

I dont know where either one is, so I'm game for either... I just need to follow someone who DOES know where they're going...

And I was kidding about Bobby's sister. Jeesh. I'm not a creep, I was merely throwing it out there, in the hope that maybe Bobby could bring her... she does love SVX's! ;) :lol:

I'd at least get Bobby's approval before hitting on her...:lol::lol::tongue:

David, you and I can meet up in Manchester - And probably Chris too (Black Beast), I'll send him a PM, he's up north if I recall correctly...

Bobby is in the other direction, so we'll meet up with him and Aaron at the T station, presumably.

AFBeefcake 03-04-2008 10:22 AM

What time are you going to meet in Manchaster? We are now free after 4:00PM on that sunday.

ridered777 03-04-2008 01:42 PM

I have no clue. I'm free all day, so whenever everyone else is available.

sicksubie 03-04-2008 02:42 PM

Alewife is on rt2

Seraphinwolf 03-05-2008 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicksubie (Post 532490)
Alewife is on rt2

Well the Sullivan square T is RIGHT on 93 and coming from Manch it's the best way to come. Also make a nice easy way home depending when we leave. I think I"m gonna shoot Ray a PM in case he hasn't seen the thread. Maybe a few others.
-Gaddis

AFBeefcake 03-07-2008 12:44 PM

What time are people meeting and where? We are now free after 4:00 PM on sunday. so any time after that its good.