The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Northeast Region (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Our region is the most uneventful apparently (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32355)

Mike621 03-28-2006 01:26 PM

Our region is the most uneventful apparently

Just figured I should throw that out there, being many of the owners are from the Northeast!

It doesnt make sense!

We need to put our sighting threads in here or something....

AFBeefcake 03-28-2006 05:33 PM

I like never see another svx when I drive mine. Only like two times have I seen another svx when I was driving mine. Excluding meets. And I guess no one sees me ether. Every couple of weeks I drive to lower NH and I have not been spotted yet. But I still get weird looks from others. :D

RedHotSVX 03-28-2006 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AFBeefcake
I like never see another svx when I drive mine. Only like two times have I seen another svx when I was driving mine. Excluding meets. And I guess no one sees me ether. Every couple of weeks I drive to lower NH and I have not been spotted yet. But I still get weird looks from others. :D

I know what ya mean,I have only seen another SVX maybe 3-4 times while driving mine,over the past 1 1/2 years,and I work in lower N.H.,Nashua to be exact.....Although I might have seen ya,it was about a couple of months ago,on Rt3/Everett tpk,heading north.And the wierd look's are pretty cool

It's Just Eric 03-28-2006 09:34 PM

Drive through Tuckerton, somebody will see you (And more than likely vice versa)

AFBeefcake 03-29-2006 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedHotSVX
I know what ya mean,I have only seen another SVX maybe 3-4 times while driving mine,over the past 1 1/2 years,and I work in lower N.H.,Nashua to be exact.....Although I might have seen ya,it was about a couple of months ago,on Rt3/Everett tpk,heading north.And the wierd look's are pretty cool

Yep, RT 3 / Everett tpk thats the way I go. Yes the weird looks are pretty cool. I had the driver and passenger of a 2005 legacy GT giving the car a look over at a stop light. There were so confused. It was great.:D

The JDM center tail light adds to the confusion.:)

~*~JenSVX~*~ 03-29-2006 08:59 AM

I think we have one of these threads every 3 months or so, i know this cause ive started at least on of them ;) ... We're a quiete bunch i guess... ::shrug::

TomsSVX 03-29-2006 02:08 PM

it's ok, reading is our backyard so we do all our talking face to face;)

Tom

SVXRide 03-29-2006 02:12 PM

Seems to me there needs to be a new region added "Penn/NJ/MD/DEL/VA/WVa":D
-Bill

TomsSVX 03-30-2006 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVXRide
-Bill

Get ur own region and get out of ours!!!;)

Tom

~*~JenSVX~*~ 03-30-2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVXRide
-Bill

What are u tryin to kick me out of the region or somethin! ;)

snoryda28 09-17-2006 08:22 PM

I just got my svx on thursday, i have never seen one around here, a couple of my friends say they have seen a couple and they were both owned by the same guy...just wondering if theres anyone around the Lewiston area that has one

mikecg 09-19-2006 10:21 AM

I never saw them either. After I got mine I started seeing them everywhere. Just give it time. I had the same thing happen with a couple other cars I've owned.

kuroneko_sama 09-28-2006 10:24 PM

im up for any meets... jsut did a street night down here but im the only svx i usually ever see

TomsSVX 09-29-2006 12:14 AM

there is always Reading:rolleyes: Otherwise people usually don't come out for winter meets. I will have mine again this year, usually mid-december I think:confused: Eh I gotta figur out when I wanna do it

Tom

AFBeefcake 09-29-2006 08:07 AM

Ever sines tri-state subaru changed there name to star subaru there has not be a meet there. :( Need to start are own meet. Not that my car is driveble at this piont, but anyway.