The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Am I jeolious (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26653)

black beast 06-07-2005 11:40 AM

Am I jeolious

hey I was in the hall today with my buddy and this girl gives him her grad party card, and she says "if you look at the money in my hand on the floor its all hundreds. " I felt like saying so mommy and daddy are rich soooo what but I held back. Well turns out that 1 week ago she won a small furtune. 30,000 dollars from a scrach ticket. And she was given 22,000 of it up front and that was the money in her hand and on the floor, damn am I jelous. :eek:

SubaSteevo 06-07-2005 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by black beast
hey I was in the hall today with my buddy and this girl gives him her grad party card, and she says "if you look at the money in my hand on the floor its all hundreds. " I felt like saying so mommy and daddy are rich soooo what but I held back. Well turns out that 1 week ago she won a small furtune. 30,000 dollars from a scrach ticket. And she was given 22,000 of it up front and that was the money in her hand and on the floor, damn am I jelous. :eek:

Solve the problem...

start dating her :D

Landshark 06-07-2005 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurgundyBeast
Solve the problem...

start dating her :D

1. date rich girl
2. ????
3. profit!

n00b on demand 06-07-2005 12:31 PM

"jeolious" hahaha....its "jealous"...sorry but i read " jeolious out loud and started laughing :D

Landshark 06-07-2005 12:32 PM

Orange Jeolious!

http://www.business-brokers.com/Admi...LIUS-DRINK.jpg

n00b on demand 06-07-2005 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landshark

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/fil...vx93/26392.gif

Royal Tiger 06-07-2005 05:51 PM

I know we said we'd all lay off the spelling comments, but from your post you are obvious in HS it would seem, and I can't help wondering what is happening to America's youth? Even the signature block at the bottom is a nightmare. Please take the time to re-read your post or get a desk side dictionary.

Dza 06-07-2005 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PA_SVX
I know we said we'd all lay off the spelling comments, but from your post you are obvious in HS it would seem, and I can't help wondering what is happening to America's youth? Even the signature block at the bottom is a nightmare. Please take the time to re-read your post or get a desk side dictionary.

Maybe he is mad because his ebony is in peril?

Landshark 06-07-2005 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PA_SVX

i don't know what they're teaching in schools these days - is it phonics, ebonics, or l33t?
i'm not being malicious when i crack fun at some horribly misspelled posts - its intended to be a light-hearted jab - but at the same time, if people are filling out job applications or handing in reports to a supervisor this way, life is going to be very hard for them. try to make an effort to post things that are clear and easy for others to understand on here, but for the sake of success in the real world, if you are lacking in writing skills, do yourself a favor and learn some basic spelling and grammar fundamentals. this isn't directed at any one person - just an observation from viewing various internet forums.

IBsomeonepointsoutspellingmistakesandrun-onsentencesinthispost

Dza 06-07-2005 10:54 PM

Quote:

do yourself a favor and learn some basic spelling and grammar fundamentals.

For instance, using capital letters to begin a sentence. OH BURN ;) :eek: ;) :p

sharky512345 06-07-2005 10:57 PM

Quote:

1. date rich girl
2. IDP her
3. ????
4. profit!

fixed it for you :p

Landshark 06-07-2005 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dza
For instance, using capital letters to begin a sentence. OH BURN ;) :eek: ;) :p

hey, i'll admit to that - i'm a horrible typist. i do capitalize proper titles, though, you Asstard. :D

Dza 06-07-2005 11:06 PM

Quote:

hey, i'll admit to that - i'm a horrible typist. i do capitalize proper titles, though, you Asstard. :D

:D That's Mr. Asstard to you, friend. Good night, and sorry for derailing this awesome thread.

Landshark 06-07-2005 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dza
:D That's Mr. Asstard to you, friend. Good night, and sorry for derailing this awesome thread.

no apologies - this train was off the tracks from the get-go. :D :D :D

ensteele 06-08-2005 12:11 AM

Train? Where? :D