The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Allentown, PA capture, uh, sighting (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24591)

Royal Tiger 02-20-2005 08:13 AM

Allentown, PA capture, uh, sighting

So last night I'm on patrol in my district when I happen to spot a beautiful white and black 92 a few blocks ahead. The bottom was painted black as well, sandwiching the white. It turns east, so I turn and play catch up to it. I contemplate lighting him up for an impromptu "meeting", but I catch him at a traffic light. He looked surprised that when he rolled down his window, I even knew what an SVX was. I asked if he was a member of the SVX Network and he said he was. I asked if he will be at Reading and he said he'd be there. His name is Tom and he lives in Allentown according to PennDOT. I'm sorry I didn't catch your name on here as you pulled away when the light changed. I'm SVX-less, but I'm planning on running out to Reading to say Hi. Nice car Tom, and I look forward to seeing you in April.

CigarJohnny 02-20-2005 08:26 AM

Interesting

An Allentown member that is going to Reading and it is not you or I??? Who is this mysterious person? :) Tom, if you read this let us know who you are. There are some locals who would love to know your screen name. I've been trying for a couple years now to round up some locals for a car night out some evening. The Jersey gang gets together monthly and it would be great to do the same here or to just join them (I've never been free the nights they have their mini-meets.

Johnny (friendly neighborhood SVX owner)

Royal Tiger 02-20-2005 08:31 AM

I checked through my photos of Reading III and I have a picture of her. Black top, pearl white, then black below. He used to live in Easton. Make sure you and I get together at Reading Johnny. I'd like to give you my condolences in person. I'll have my Pathfinder most likely. I'm trying for Saturday for a few hours. It'd be nice to see Larry again as well.

CigarJohnny 02-20-2005 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PA_SVX
I checked through my photos of Reading III and I have a picture of her. Black top, pearl white, then black below. He used to live in Easton. Make sure you and I get together at Reading Johnny. I'd like to give you my condolences in person. I'll have my Pathfinder most likely. I'm trying for Saturday for a few hours. It'd be nice to see Larry again as well.
Sounds good, Dan! I will keep an eye out for you so I don't miss you. I'm pretty easy to spot in a crowd. :)

Johnny

NapaBavarian 02-21-2005 06:39 AM

OREO?

Royal Tiger 02-21-2005 07:12 AM

It looked good. Anyone have photos of Reading III? I have a shot of her in my album, but not on here.

Zeppelin 02-21-2005 08:32 AM

I have a pic of Tom's car in my locker. It also has chromed stock rims :)

Royal Tiger 02-21-2005 08:35 PM

Cool. That's me in the before the drive photo in your Reading III file!!!! From the back anyway. Center with brown leather jacket looking at a green one. The red one to the right is my ex 94 LSi. I still miss her.