The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   President Bush must have failed math (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31585)

demonsvx 02-16-2006 08:06 PM

President Bush must have failed math

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060217/...aq_spending_dc
Im getting fed up with this crap:mad: Oh no I said something bad about King Bush, let the games begin:rolleyes:

mohrds 02-18-2006 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonsvx
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060217/...aq_spending_dc
Im getting fed up with this crap:mad: Oh no I said something bad about King Bush, let the games begin:rolleyes:

I don't see the problem? We need money, we ask for money, end of story...

What does it matter who asks?

Royal Tiger 02-18-2006 10:24 AM

Where is the "failed math part"? I must have missed it.

Landshark 02-18-2006 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigershark
Where is the "failed math part"? I must have missed it.

maybe he meant, "failed thread"?

NapaBavarian 02-18-2006 10:48 AM

Perhaps spending more money we don't have, still need to spend it, but like the american public the goverment just keeps swiping the plastic:rolleyes:

SubaSteevo 02-18-2006 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NapaBavarian
Perhaps spending more money we don't have, still need to spend it, but like the american public the goverment just keeps swiping the plastic:rolleyes:

Exactly...

Actually for once he has a plan on how to get this money. Higher interest rates on student loans, and reduced financial aid for college students.

It seems he's determined to make everyone else as big of a moron as himself.

Landshark 02-18-2006 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NapaBavarian

i'd rather spend it now, than spend it rebuilding cities later when the nutjob islamic terrorists get their hands on some nukes.

we could have saved some money in WWII by staying out of it and letting Hitler just do his thing. :rolleyes:

Noir 02-18-2006 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landshark
i'd rather spend it now, than spend it rebuilding cities later when the the fist of God comes crashing down on us!!!!!

fixxxxxxored

Landshark 02-18-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir
fixxxxxxored

do you think He's mad about those Mohammed "Bomb-head" T-shirts?

Noir 02-18-2006 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landshark
do you think He's mad about those Mohammed "Bomb-head" T-shirts?

i think he's angry with all the mother-in-laws of all the virgins that he has to deal with.

demonsvx 02-18-2006 01:20 PM

I dont see the reason for wasting anymore money in the Middle East rather than in the U.S. I do not believe Iraq was a "direct threat" to the U.S. Our troops are needlessly being killed for what, a stable Middle East:mad: give me a break. Everybody hates the U.S. until they need help but Im sorry help yourself FIRST. If Iraqis didnt like their situation and needed our help why are THEY not suppressing THEIR PROBLEM?!

Landshark 02-18-2006 01:30 PM

Quote:

I dont see the reason for wasting anymore money in the Middle East rather than in the U.S. I do not believe Iraq was a "direct threat" to the U.S. Our troops are needlessly being killed for what, a stable Middle East:mad: give me a break. Everybody hates the U.S. until they need help but Im sorry help yourself FIRST. If Iraqis didnt like their situation and needed our help why are THEY not suppressing THEIR PROBLEM?!

have another hit of that spliff, hippie.

ensteele 02-18-2006 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaSteevo
Exactly...

Actually for once he has a plan on how to get this money. Higher interest rates on student loans, and reduced financial aid for college students.

I think you are talking about the "other" people on this one. If you mean the Democrats, yes, you are right. They want to raise your taxes and cut back many programs that will allow you to get ahead in life. :( :( :(

n00b on demand 02-18-2006 01:58 PM

Quote:

Why aren't THEY supressing their own problem? See this is where americans are spoiled. In this country if you have a problem there are many ways of doing something about it. Such isn't the case in other countries. If anyone wanted to go against sadaam in iraq they would be killed...not just them but their entire family and every single person that they have ever come into contact with. And im not just talking about killing them....im talking about torture...like slicing your head off in front of your wife. For christs sakes the sadaams 2 kids who were by his side all the time threatened to kill the iraqi soccer team if they didn't win. Be glad you live in a free society where we can all agree and disagree without being killed for our thoughts.

AppStateSVX 02-18-2006 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaSteevo
Exactly...

i'm not sure that you can blame the increase on education on Bush.....but that is the easy thing to do right?