The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Coloring Book SVX. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10040)

Bwana 04-14-2003 09:44 PM

Coloring Book SVX.

I got really really bored, and decided to outline the major lines of the SVX.

I used the picture from R-dub's locker because it was almost perfectly from the side, and traced the lines fairly quickly.

If anyone wants to add wheels or draw on mod's or something, you can print it out and do it with pencil, then go over it with a felt tipped marker. Something to do during those extremely boring classes (for those of us YOUNG enough to still be in school :p :p ).

It's in my locker, and attached here.
My Locker

Bwana 04-14-2003 09:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Whoops, here's attachment for you lazy people who cant click the locker link! :p :p

ensteele 04-14-2003 11:14 PM

The wheels are on backwards! :D

Seraph 04-14-2003 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ensteele
The wheels are on backwards! :D
Man, that nearly gave me a heart attack. Wheels backwards on Randy's SVX? NO!!!! But if a yellow dice can get into Randy's SVX, the wheels can go on backwards too I guess.

:D

L

Pure_Insanity8 04-14-2003 11:47 PM

Jeez Earl... you freaked me out! I thought I'd somehow always been wrong about which way the wheels were supposed to point, for a second. I had to look at the pictures of my own to realize they're both on right. Thanks for the cardiac arrest.:D

LarryIII 04-15-2003 04:58 AM

SVX Quiz

Here's a quiz.

QUICK, WITHOUT LOOKING:

How many wheels can Earl put on backwards.

Disclaimer:
This contest is valid to all SVXers on this planet except Earl.
Void where prohibited by law (i.e. Outer Mongolia).

Bwana 04-15-2003 07:04 AM

He has NONE actually ON backwards..

Do you mean does he HAVE on...or CAN he have on?

If the latter, im gonna have to go with 4, because he could physically put all 4 on backwards. So, with 3 SVX's with stock rims...12!

svx_commuter 04-15-2003 07:36 AM

Thanks for the SVX outline. If you get bored again, could you do another one with more hood and roof?

Thanks

John

WestCoastSVX 04-15-2003 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bwana
He has NONE actually ON backwards..

Do you mean does he HAVE on...or CAN he have on?

If the latter, im gonna have to go with 4, because he could physically put all 4 on backwards. So, with 3 SVX's with stock rims...12!

Earl has 3 SVXes with stock rims, but I know he has at least 2, maybe more, complete spare sets of stock rims w/tires in his garage, so he could in theory replace the aftermarket rims on #4 as well. That would make it potentially 16 wheels to be put on backwards, given probably two hours or so to do the deed.

(Troy suddenly has an idea for a great prank on Earl, if he can just get Earl to leave his garage open one day):D

ensteele 04-16-2003 12:53 AM

Earl has all 4 cars with stock wheels right now becuase the 17" tires are shot on the 94. Darn! I have one more set of stock wheels with tires and one set of 17" wheels and tires. No wonder John keeps calling me "Wheels"! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

CigarJohnny 04-16-2003 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by svx_commuter
Thanks for the SVX outline. If you get bored again, could you do another one with more hood and roof?

Thanks

John

I will second that request. Some 3/4 view from the front and the rear would be awesome to play with some cool scoop/spoiler/wing combos. :D

CigarJohnny 04-16-2003 01:47 PM

Randy's ghetto blaster

At the meet Randy was telling me all his modification plans for "Evil Twin". Using the coloring SVX, I decided to show the rest of you what it is he wants to do to it. After seeing this, Randy, are you still going to do it??? :eek: :eek:

Randy's rad ride

:D:D:D

Bwana 04-16-2003 02:16 PM

LOL, very nice. Looks awesome Randy!!

Maybe I'll get taht 3/4 view done tonight after night school. Anyone have any suggestions on which picture i should use? (preferably a light color, as it is easier to see the black lines)

SHISVX 04-16-2003 02:19 PM

i think that is randy's worst nightmare.....that with purple pin stripes, zebra skin seats and a yellow dash kit

Kelli

CigarJohnny 04-16-2003 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
i think that is randy's worst nightmare.....that with purple pin stripes, zebra skin seats and a yellow dash kit

Kelli

You did notice that it has the yellow dice you gave him didn't you, Kelli?? :D