The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Wanted or For Sale (http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   97' SVX 99k - So Cal Must Sell Best Offer (http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24291)

kuoh 02-06-2005 09:45 AM

Re: Re: Green?
 
Hey, we're not here to sell it for you. Granted Alltrac went overboard on his critique of the car's condition, but it still has it's share of problems, namely the tranny and engine lights, which are causes for concern for any knowledgeable buyer. Good luck with the sale regardless.

BTW: If you feel any of the posts are out of line or OT, hit the report to moderator button. Maybe he'll snip out all the irrelevant comments.

KuoH

Quote:

Originally posted by going2baja
if this car does sell through this board I would be suprised. Alltrac I think you called the car a POS in your 1st post...thanks - NOT!! Kuoh, you feed his fire. Enjoy guys.....Out.

going2baja 02-06-2005 10:08 AM

None that I know of. Other than sunroof and passenger window, car is perfect electricly.

Tim.

going2baja 02-06-2005 10:11 AM

Re: Re: Re: Green?
 
Quote:

Originally posted by kuoh
Granted Alltrac went overboard on his critique of the car's condition, but it still has it's share of problems, namely the tranny and engine lights, which are causes for concern for any knowledgeable buyer. Good luck with the sale regardless.

KuoH


All caution lights have been taken care of....Thanks to SVX Network!!!

Tim.

Motorsport-SVX 02-06-2005 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by going2baja
None that I know of. Other than sunroof and passenger window, car is perfect electricly.

Tim.

whats that thing stuck to the upper dash near the AC
controller ?

kuoh 02-06-2005 11:36 AM

It's a cellphone hanger.

KuoH

Quote:

Originally posted by Motorsport-SVX
whats that thing stuck to the upper dash near the AC
controller ?


alltrac 02-06-2005 12:41 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Green?
 
Quote:

Originally posted by going2baja


All caution lights have been taken care of....Thanks to SVX Network!!!

Tim.

So what caused the CEL to trigger? What was the fix to resolve the problem?

going2baja 02-06-2005 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Motorsport-SVX


whats that thing stuck to the upper dash near the AC
controller ?

Holder for cell phone...can be removed. Let me know if you would like a detailed picture of it.

Tim.

going2baja 02-06-2005 02:42 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green?
 
Quote:

Originally posted by alltrac


So what caused the CEL to trigger? What was the fix to resolve the problem?

Think it was triggered by the air filter. I removed and replaced it and the light went out. As for the FWD light - a SVX Network page said to check the fuse box and indeed there was a fuse locking the car in FWD. I'm guessing that was done for gas milage.

Tim


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2001-2015 SVX World Network
(208)-906-1122