The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Crash (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15743)

kayvon 01-18-2004 08:32 PM

Crash

Not so smart. To much power. No clue what to do with it?

http://www.ce.rit.edu/~mezz/crash.mpeg

GreenMarine 01-18-2004 09:20 PM

There's a few things that ya have to think about when you see this video... Yes this crash was avoidable, here are some of the contributing factors...

1.) There was a florida lisence plate on the Jetta... We could assume that it takes place in florida wich should be no suprese since Florida drivers have to be the most reckless drivers in the States!!! I would never take my SVX to florida... Everytime I've been there I've seen accidents and people driving like effing idiots...
2.) There were a bunch of ricers in the vicinity... We could also assume that it was a ricer meet... Stupid things happen at these... Unlike Subaru meets and SVX meets, At Ricer meets people do stupid sh** just for the hell of it... If you don't believe me, Go to any major city and find a parking lot full of these idiots... You can almost bet that there are idiots trying to make the most noise by bouncing thier engines off the rev limiter, doing FWD burnouts (which has to be the gayest thing in the world to see...) Or racing through the parkinglot...
3.) That looser probably didn't know that that the 1990-1995 MR2 didn't have a LSD rear end... He probably ownes a civic before that car and had no idea how to control a Mid engine car when the tail gets out like that...

All of those contributed to that poor VW getting plowed into by that MR2... I'm not downing the MR2, I love those little cars... My friend in Highschool had one... What a cool little car... That car was just in the hands on an idiot...

mikecg 01-19-2004 03:20 PM

TheMR2 look suprisingly good compared to the Jetta.

petesvx2 01-19-2004 03:30 PM

I've seen that clip before, but was that a true type R integra?

shelfy 01-19-2004 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by petesvx2
I've seen that clip before, but was that a true type R integra?
really.....what are the odds?

Noir 01-19-2004 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
There's a few things that ya have to think about when you see this video... Yes this crash was avoidable, here are some of the contributing factors...

1.) There was a florida lisence plate on the Jetta... We could assume that it takes place in florida wich should be no suprese since Florida drivers have to be the most reckless drivers in the States!!! I would never take my SVX to florida... Everytime I've been there I've seen accidents and people driving like effing idiots...

dude, you've never been to boston. florida drivers are better than bostonians.

MYgreen92 01-19-2004 07:30 PM

wow...im at a loss for words...Speechless really...if that jetta was my supra, i would have killed the kid right there. bang, dead...Eh, at least it was a TDi jetta. no real big loss. but wow, i cant believe how much damage the jetta took, and ther MR2 looked almost fine. Toyota for ya.

drivemusicnow 01-20-2004 04:15 PM

wow... what a freaking retard... i've never seen a dumber thing in my entire life... WOW

svxeno 01-20-2004 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX

ouch...:(

Randy ii

GreenMarine 01-20-2004 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by svxeno

ouch...:(

Randy ii

Hey man, I didn't say your name.... I forgot we had Florida SVXers here... Sorry... I just mean the idiots that I've seen everything I go down there... My bad... :D:D:D

Noir 01-21-2004 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by drivemusicnow
wow... what a freaking retard... i've never seen a dumber thing in my entire life... WOW
well i have.

<Harry points to Greenmarinesvx/Chris.>

:D

GreenMarine 01-21-2004 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Noir

well i have.

<Harry points to Greenmarinesvx/Chris.>

:D

:D:D:D I know you're just joking Harry... :D

NikFu S. 01-22-2004 12:09 AM

they killed the link. :(

svxsubaru1 01-22-2004 08:53 PM

Did any one keep the clip on ther computer? I want to see this stupid crash.

Chicane 01-22-2004 09:52 PM

This belongs in the "Not SVX related" section.

- Rob