The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Many Like New Interior Parts (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52901)

BRugNY 01-21-2010 08:01 AM

Many Like New Interior Parts

My 92 is currently being stripped down in order to get it semi-rally ready. All the leather has been removed and is in nearly perfect shape with little to no cracking, but the list goes on and on and I cant remember all of what I have available. If you have any requests I can get you in contact with my brother who is able to take it from there as I am currently deployed in Iraq and am unable to the leg work. So If you need anything let me know, I am more than willing to sell parts for very cheap as I bought my 92 with almost a full cars worth of extra parts. Just tell me what you need and I'll be able to go from there.

Cam 01-21-2010 08:14 AM

Re: Many Like New Interior Parts

I need the passenger side door sill. It is the plastic piece that clips into place on the outboard side of the passenger seat. probably 2'-2 1/2' long if I had to guess. In grey if possible.

BRugNY 01-23-2010 07:33 AM

I'll have my brother take a look today and respond as soon as I hear anything.

ShiuludeSVX 01-23-2010 07:59 AM

I could use the Glove Box {center console} assembly, if feasible.

oops. Not Glove Box. Long console between the seats.

cozykat 01-30-2010 08:21 PM

What kind of interior do you have? The speckled wood grain? If so I need the radio cage withthe front door. Not sure how much you are stripping down.

CorSVXette 02-18-2010 05:14 AM

Hi
I need the driver's side Sill Plate? If that is what you call it. It is the plastic piece under the door. It needs to be gray with all the tabs. If you have the metal clips and the white plastic pieces that go into the body that would also be great.
Thanks,
Paul.

elemgee 03-10-2010 09:39 PM

I'm assuming charcoal interior. Do you have the drivers side leather seat cover? If so, what kind of shape is it in, and whats the price? Thanks.

Larry

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRugNY (Post 631426)
My 92 is currently being stripped down in order to get it semi-rally ready. All the leather has been removed and is in nearly perfect shape with little to no cracking, but the list goes on and on and I cant remember all of what I have available. If you have any requests I can get you in contact with my brother who is able to take it from there as I am currently deployed in Iraq and am unable to the leg work. So If you need anything let me know, I am more than willing to sell parts for very cheap as I bought my 92 with almost a full cars worth of extra parts. Just tell me what you need and I'll be able to go from there.