The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Southeast Region (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Florida? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13607)

J-man 10-06-2003 07:14 PM

Florida?

yeah is there anyone in florida. I live in Gainesville (gator courntry)? i know there is someone in tampa.

lee 10-06-2003 07:40 PM

Indialantic (near Melbourne) couple of hours from you.

Solarsvx is in Orlando (was having big trouble with his SVX). svxeno (Randy) is in Tampa. Somebody in Jacksonville, but I forget who.

that's all I can think of at the moment.

solarsvx 10-09-2003 11:44 AM

im in orlando here there is 3 more of us svxers also we have a mini meet once every few months, om me if intrested in meeting in orlando,

svxjoe 10-09-2003 08:29 PM

The name is Joe...

That somebody in Jacksonville is me, but I have moved to Orlando to go to school.

lee 10-09-2003 10:19 PM

Re: The name is Joe...

Quote:

Originally posted by svxjoe
That somebody in Jacksonville is me, but I have moved to Orlando to go to school.
sorry :o

svxjoe 10-09-2003 10:25 PM

Re: Re: The name is Joe...

Quote:

Originally posted by lee

sorry :o

It's O.K.... I'm a pretty subtle SVX Network Member. :)

solarsvx 10-10-2003 07:12 AM

hey joe how u been stranger, long time no chat whene u going to hit the sat night cruize/race events? i have a new cell ## also

svxjoe 10-11-2003 12:00 PM

Busy...

James-
I've been pretty busy lately with work and school. But as it looks my workload is lightening up. I haven't even had time to wash my car that's how busy I've been. Plus... I'm just watching my paint-job go to **** as people in UCF parking lots have no kind of consideration. Call me up sometime 904-716-7337.

-Joe:cool:

LarryIII 10-11-2003 07:17 PM

J-man,

My older brther lives in Boca Raton. He drives old an man car, a Mercury Grand Marquis.

J-man 10-11-2003 10:21 PM

lets all me in orlando sometime. it will b my first svx meet!. I'll make the drive from Gainesville!

solarsvx 10-13-2003 07:22 AM

joseph that sounds awsome. hopefully joe will meet us up and kevin havent talked to im in a long time me and u 4 svxes be a great thing to see

it would hve to be on a sat night that where all the car things are hapening and make shure it isnt going to rain dont want joseph wasting a trip here.

and i have to get my car out of the shop also !!! should be in the next week or so .

joe as that new painted cars of u already !!!!

J-man 10-13-2003 08:24 AM

cool

let me know a week ahead of time and ill b there. say in a few weeks?
btw. what is wrong w your svx?

actualy...i am going to be in orlando thurs night Oct 30th for the 311 concert at hard rock. it starts at 7:30pm.

svxgirl92 11-18-2003 09:45 PM

i'm in ocala

i am located in Ocala, fl. i know that there are 2 other SVXs here, however i have yet to see either one. i have heard rumors that an older man owns one, and the other is ghetto-fyed with racing sticks all over it, kinda of ruins the natural beauty.

~Jamie

svxjoe 11-19-2003 12:00 AM

Only an hour away...

Quote:

Originally posted by svxgirl92
i am located in Ocala, fl. i know that there are 2 other SVXs here, however i have yet to see either one. i have heard rumors that an older man owns one, and the other is ghetto-fyed with racing sticks all over it, kinda of ruins the natural beauty.

~Jamie

I see you are new to the network. I wanna be the first to WELCOME you, if somebody else hasn't beaten me to it already. N-e-wayz..... I think you are right about the stickers thing.. I used to have a big sticker across the windshield of my car, and it wasn't until I took it off that I realized, that it did take away from the "beauty" of the car. My pic's in my locker are before I removed the sticker. I would love to see your 92. Once again, Welcome and happy threading.

-SVXJoe :cool:

solarsvx 11-19-2003 07:13 AM

alright guys just got the svx out of the shop,, whene and where would be a good time and place to meet up??

me joe and some other guy met up once had a total of 3 svxes it would be cool to see more,

i would sugest saturday night here in orlando there is huge car stuff going on here, i also know a few unkown svxers that can come out to play also , let me know