The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Back to work for me (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25129)

wawazat?? 03-19-2005 03:25 PM

Back to work for me

I finally finished tearing down my parts car and now it's back to work on what is still this sites slowest 5 speed conversion. I hope to be complete for Reading as Subafreak said he bring a bottle of champaign to celebrate her completion.

If not, it's just me and a a truck full o' SVX parts going to Reading (again :rolleyes: )

Todd

immortal_suby 03-19-2005 03:27 PM

Good luck, Todd! There's always electrical tape if you dont get it done. :)

So - is Ron bringing a box-o-champagne?

Darksied-X 03-19-2005 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wawazat??
I finally finished tearing down my parts car and now it's back to work on what is still this sites slowest 5 speed conversion. I hope to be complete for Reading as Subafreak said he bring a bottle of champaign to celebrate her completion.

If not, it's just me and a a truck full o' SVX parts going to Reading (again :rolleyes: )

Todd

Hey, it's better to go to Reading with a trunk load of parts than to not go at all.:( Be sure to have a drink of the bubbly for me.:)

wawazat?? 03-19-2005 03:32 PM

Thanks Matt. I'm guessing you and Kim won't be attending?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darksied-X
Hey, it's better to go to Reading with a trunk load of parts than to not go at all.:( Be sure to have a drink of the bubbly for me.:)

This wouldn't be a first for me as I've been there the last two years in my non-Subaru vehicles carrying a load of SVX parts and embroidered shirts.

Todd

immortal_suby 03-19-2005 03:40 PM

Kim is due to drop the tricycle motor april 1st, so we won't be making it this year. There's always next year!

Beav 03-19-2005 03:59 PM

Has anyone ever actually seen Todd in an SVX? ;)

mohrds 03-19-2005 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beav

I have a superimposed photo of Todd in an SVX hanging on the wall by my 5 speed project. It has a caption that reads "You're not really going to let this guy finish his 5 speed before you, are you?"

:D

Doug

wawazat?? 03-19-2005 07:08 PM

Woo Hoo!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by immortal_suby
Kim is due to drop the tricycle motor april 1st, so we won't be making it this year. There's always next year!

Congratulations Matt & Kim!!!

wawazat?? 03-19-2005 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beav

You have Carl...though you are getting old and maybe you don't remember :p :D :D

Todd

PS-now that lockers are AWOL, I guess no one has proof that I've ever driven my SVX :eek:

wawazat?? 03-19-2005 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mohrds
I have a superimposed photo of Todd in an SVX hanging on the wall by my 5 speed project. It has a caption that reads "You're not really going to let this guy finish his 5 speed before you, are you?"

Doug

AWESOME Doug!

Zeppelin 03-20-2005 08:30 AM

Quote:

You have Carl...though you are getting old and maybe you don't remember :p :D :D

Todd

PS-now that lockers are AWOL, I guess no one has proof that I've ever driven my SVX :eek:

Here's a pic of Todd driving his SVX at the 10th anniversary meet...

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/fil..._suby/3805.jpg

Of course, it could be a fake..... :D

Beav 03-20-2005 08:35 AM

Quote:

Todd

Touché.

O.K., I do recall you being in an SVX, it's just the vivid part of that memory was the destination. :)

Subafreak 03-20-2005 08:36 AM

Quote:

Todd

I did :confused: ;)

SHISVX 03-20-2005 11:12 AM

work sucks

just my 2 cents

(stuck at work on a weekend)

Kelli

SVXRide 03-20-2005 08:31 PM

Jeez, first it was Jesse in his Stage II 6 speed, then rumours of supercharged SVXs surfacing at Reading, now Todd possibly showing up in his long anticipated 5spd SVX......just might have to figure out how to get up there and back and still make my oldest daughters grand performance in her school play Saturday night....
-Bill (wondering if there is truly a foolproof radar/laser detector on the market....)