The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Halloween Bombardment (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14140)

petesvx2 10-31-2003 09:42 PM

Halloween Bombardment

My car went unhit, anyone unfortunately suffer from a random egg toss or anything?

Landshark 11-01-2003 04:42 AM

Re: Halloween Bombardment

Quote:

Originally posted by petesvx2
My car went unhit, anyone unfortunately suffer from a random egg toss or anything?
it was in the garage. ;) :p

Tim 11-01-2003 06:01 AM

I almost got into a big fight yesterday with a group of kids that thought they were tough **** driving by and throwing eggs at my female friends. They didnt even hit them but i got hit with an egg so we all chased after them since it was a looping development and waited for them on the other end. We powerslid around them and blocked them and they started screaming at us saying how we were pussies and how we thought we were tough **** thinking we can come up on them like that. He was a short stocky kid but I would have taken him if my friend got out of his car and they hit him. I told him not to get out of the car though.

They got out of the car and started hitting one of my friends and he just took it. 4 out of the 8 people weigh well over 200 pounds and are over 6 feet tall and most of them are naturally strong so they all started cracking their knuckles and taking off their hoodies and they started backing away. And my friend is like good get the f*** back in your car. And the other kid was like what? And hes like you heard me get back in.

And then we all surrounded them but they ran but they threw eggs again as they drove away and they punched one of my friends' car. As they drove away they screamed "all 8 of you got *****ed by the 3 of us." We then called the cops and we knew who everyone was that was involved. I didn't fight them because I knew them for a long time and they know where I live and I didnt want any long term problems.

Tim 11-01-2003 06:06 AM

Oh and btw my car sat in my friend's driveway at the time. The SVX was not driven to catch them and I'm glad I didnt take it. I was in my friend's Legacy when he did it. If they punched and dented my car it would have been all over for those 3 kids and the girl in the other car throwing eggs.

SVX26517 11-01-2003 07:06 AM

haven't checked yet, but i think im good. I was gonna go get this guy that has a brand new porshe, he always parks it in his front yard so he can show it off, i didnt get a chance to because i was pre-occupied with something else.

Landshark 11-01-2003 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SVX26517
haven't checked yet, but i think im good. I was gonna go get this guy that has a brand new porshe, he always parks it in his front yard so he can show it off, i didnt get a chance to because i was pre-occupied with something else.
never, ever f**k with another man's car. or his french fries.

immortal_suby 11-01-2003 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark

never, ever f**k with another man's car. or his french fries.

How sissy is that to mess with another man's vehicle. It just isn't done.

It would be worth it for someone to egg my car in front of me just so I could catch them doing it :D

petesvx2 11-01-2003 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TE1221
Oh and btw my car sat in my friend's driveway at the time. The SVX was not driven to catch them and I'm glad I didnt take it. I was in my friend's Legacy when he did it. If they punched and dented my car it would have been all over for those 3 kids and the girl in the other car throwing eggs.
I have 2 dents in my car from an altercation this summer:( very uncool. LOOOOOOONG story though. Good Times:rolleyes:

SVX26517 11-01-2003 11:32 AM

i wasnt gonna egg this guy's 70 thousand dollar car, i was gonna TP it :) :)

SHISVX 11-01-2003 11:54 AM

tim, i am glad that you held yourself back that could have been bad...real bad...

Kelli

mikecg 11-02-2003 03:22 PM

nope

I didnt get hit. I was ready though. I put the car cover on and loaded the paint ball gun. I have a light out side that comes on as soon as someone comes near the gate. Only thing that set it off was a stray cat

SubaSteevo 11-02-2003 07:55 PM

Sidenote

Shaving cream takes off paint. Don't use it unless the person REALLY deserves what's coming to them.

Mr. Pockets 11-03-2003 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by immortal_suby

It would be worth it for someone to egg my car in front of me just so I could catch them doing it :D

I have to agree with both you and Alan on this one. I can't imagine ever feeling like I would be justified in messing with somebody else's property.

squiggy 11-03-2003 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by immortal_suby

gee that sounds like a Pulp Fiction scene
(John Travolta talking to his heroin dealer about having his car 'keyed')

Squiggy
G-damn I love that movie
:D :D