The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Guess what's in my driveway....... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5099)

DNSB 07-27-2002 09:53 AM

Guess what's in my driveway.......

There is a new additon to the 6 subaru's, one Ford, one chevy, and one buick that are parked in my driveway.

I just bought a 92 LS-L SVX on Thursday. I don't have any great picture's of it yet. When I do I'll post them.

I'm loving the car. Very much so.

Now, I have a nice car, but no where to go hahahah.
It has the touring package, leather seat's, heated mirror's. It has infinity speaker's.
I can scare the crap out of people. I have it to where I can start it from the key chain. I hope it doens't hurt anything, it not being winter and all. I've had a few look's, but nothing great :( Guess my town isn't into car's, as much as I thought they would be!
The people who owned the SVX before, had money. And they sunk it into the car. It's a great car!

~Deja~

Earthworm 07-27-2002 10:08 AM

And to think...a ride in my SVX was all it took to get you hooked on the car :)

SHISVX 07-27-2002 10:19 AM

it took me a double take at the local car dealer

Kelli

Aredubjay 07-27-2002 10:44 AM

Welcome, "Deja"
You're in luck. There's a very active SVX membership in your state. You'll need to get together with them so that you can find out all of the "Network" secrets.

Everclear, ditto on the "ride and get hooked" scenario. If I'd never driven it, I probably wouldn't be on this board today. I's still be breezing along in my Suzuki Sidekick convertible. :) Thank God for small favors. :)

subymtnguy 07-27-2002 11:31 AM

congrats....

on your new ride! What color is it ? mileage? There is a new member in Winter Park who is waiting on his "new " car to arrive from California. Our ranks are growing....

Where did you find your car?

There is a possibility that the "Colorado contingent" will bw having a gathering before the end of summer...are you interested?:)

DNSB 07-28-2002 09:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It wasn't one ride, it was a whole bunch of rides. I already loved Subaru. As you can see, my family own's ton's of them. It took me some time to realize that this really was a nice car.

The color is burgandy, and the mile's on it are very high. 178000 miles. That's probably why it was cheap.

And I am very interested in a meet here in Colorado. Just tell me when, And you can bet I'll be there!.

I will post some picture's of my ride, as soon as I figure out how to

Ok, there's only half of it. No room in my driveway to take better ones! hahahaha

subymtnguy 07-29-2002 10:55 AM

92 lsl...

How cheap is cheap??:) A car will run forever, if its properly maintained....sounds like the previous owners took care of it.
Is the body nice and straight?

I will have a post soon re: Colorado meet....Hope you can make it!:)

Seraph 07-29-2002 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DNSB
It wasn't one ride, it was a whole bunch of rides. I already loved Subaru. As you can see, my family own's ton's of them. It took me some time to realize that this really was a nice car.

The color is burgandy, and the mile's on it are very high. 178000 miles. That's probably why it was cheap.

And I am very interested in a meet here in Colorado. Just tell me when, And you can bet I'll be there!.

I will post some picture's of my ride, as soon as I figure out how to

Ok, there's only half of it. No room in my driveway to take better ones! hahahaha

Hey, I have a SVX in similar colour as yours with similar milage. And I got mine cheap too.

Lwin

MNYPNNY 07-29-2002 12:49 PM

Deja!!!
Wish I'd known that you have one now before we went through Craig Friday and then again yesterday!
Although, we were so tired that I'm not sure we'd have been terribly enthusiastic......
You're welcome to come down to Junction any time.

To Tom: Let's make plans over a weekend (we can't leave until after 5:00 on Fri) sometime before the end of September!!

~~Michelle