The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hats For Sale on SubaruSVX.com (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1558)

John19688 09-25-2001 11:39 PM

Hats For Sale on SubaruSVX.com

Head over to SubaruSVX.com and check out the hats I have for sale. They are great quality and only $20.00.

I have done some site redesign so bear with the sections that I haven't filled out yet.

The ability to order easily right online is a big improvement.

The models will go on sale on Monday.

Sorry for disappearing. I've been busy with two non-SVX-related projects and have toned them down to start working on the SVX stuff again. It was sort of depressing not being able do the SVX stuff (not to mention financially draining as I'm paying off the models without having sold any).

Hope to become active again soon.

SVXtypeR 09-26-2001 06:41 AM

Schweeeeeet!!!

I've been dyin' for that model. Haven't been to you site in a while, are you taking credit cards (or just checks) for it and the calander?

Also, what ever happend to the person that had the SVX Pace Car posters, I kept getting undeliverable on all my emails while trying to get a hold of her(?).

Ron Mummert 09-26-2001 07:06 AM

Re: Hats For Sale on SubaruSVX.com

Quote:

Originally posted by John19688
Head over to SubaruSVX.com and check out the hats I have for sale. They are great quality and only $20.00.

I have done some site redesign so bear with the sections that I haven't filled out yet.

The ability to order easily right online is a big improvement.

The models will go on sale on Monday.

Sorry for disappearing. I've been busy with two non-SVX-related projects and have toned them down to start working on the SVX stuff again. It was sort of depressing not being able do the SVX stuff (not to mention financially draining as I'm paying off the models without having sold any).

Hope to become active again soon.

John - My check's just sitting here waiting for the "go".
Ron.
P.S. Did you have a downloadable SVX.Net windshield card page? I thought I got them from you, but I may be wrong. Thanks, RM

svxter 09-26-2001 08:15 AM

Hey John

Great to know you're still alive and kicking. I'm looking forward to firing off the check for the model, as soon as you give the word.

John19688 09-26-2001 10:29 AM

Quote:

I've been dyin' for that model. Haven't been to you site in a while, are you taking credit cards (or just checks) for it and the calander?

Taking credit cards was one of the stumbling blocks to making the model available. I CAN TAKE CREDIT CARDS NOW AND IT'S A SECURE TRANSACTION.

If you want to be able to take credit cards on your site, head over to CCNow.com . You don't need to set up a merchant account in order to use this service. They take a flat fee of 9% off your sales. I figured out that if you sell less than $700 per month in items, it's cheaper than getting a merchant account (and a heck of a lot easier).

ehyde111 10-02-2001 04:57 AM

Just got my hat today. Very nice:) Fits my big head better than most hats you can find:D