The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Every member please check in here! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22044)

rjmxr 10-25-2019 03:17 PM

Re: Every member please check in here!

just rejoined....trying to firgure out how to post an ad !!! HELP !

bob

ookami145 11-05-2019 02:57 AM

New to this site, and becoming more active. Hey!:)

-ookami145

Jon Scotland 01-30-2020 07:21 AM

Hi... New to the forum. Live in England. Just bought a '94 Subaru Lsi in Bordeaux Pearl. Barn find - pretty rough. Now helping my great mechanic get her road worthy. On a steep learning curve. One of less than 50 SVXs in UK registered as being on the road/in use. So I'm told.

Nemesis Destiny 01-30-2020 11:07 AM

Cool! Welcome to the group!

Pics!! We need pics!! ;)

I hope you have an easy time getting your find sorted out. Lots of knowledgeable folks here, as well as on the facebook group.

depaz 02-02-2020 01:44 AM

Un saludo a todos los miembros de este grupo de entusiastas de Subaru SVX.
Desde España, uno de los pocos supervivientes en este país, con el agravante de que es una versión importada nueva de Estados Unidos de América.
Año 1.992, Red claret con spoiler trasero y acabado LSL. 100.000 millas.
Me está costando bastante el conseguir ciertas piezas, debido a que los cocesionarios Subaru de EEUU no suelen hacer envíos internacionales.
Muchas gracias a este espacio, del cual aprendo mucho para seguir disfrutando de este impresionante vehículo.
Ánimo!.
Seguid así.
José Luis. (depaz).

SVX_MY_BABY 02-04-2020 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by depaz (Post 751743)
Un saludo a todos los miembros de este grupo de entusiastas de Subaru SVX.

bienvenido según el sitio

HillyzRS 04-08-2020 04:33 PM

Hello

I don't think I have done this yet?

I bought my SVX here in NSW Australia back in December 2019. Showing 253,000 kilometres. Highly original with lots of documented history back until at least 2006 and 180,000 odd km.

1992 model in Mica Ruby with black over the top. Love this car...

huck369 04-08-2020 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HillyzRS (Post 751944)
Hello

I don't think I have done this yet?

I bought my SVX here in NSW Australia back in December 2019. Showing 253,000 kilometres. Highly original with lots of documented history back until at least 2006 and 180,000 odd km.

1992 model in Mica Ruby with black over the top. Love this car...

one of my favorite color combos.....and we didn't get it here in the States....

louisz 04-11-2020 08:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am new here so here's some introduction. I live in the Netherlands and have owned the SVX since 2018. I purchased it in Spain, but the car is originally from Switzerland.

The SVX is our second car (the main one being a Subaru XV (aka Crosstrek in the US) with a paltry 1.6 liter engine (which suffices in our flat crowded country),
so the SVX is for pleasure driving in nice weather conditions only.

Last year the car had been in the repair shop almost all year because of a radiator leakage and then a transmission rebuild. This year the plan was to compensate last year's loss
(of not being able to drive it) by driving it more often, but now, due to the Coronavirus, everyone is advised to stay indoors so it seemed a bit antisocial to do pleasure driving now ...

The plan is to keep the SVX as long as possible and to keep it properly maintained too. It will need a little bit of cosmetic work, that's for the near future.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/atta...1&d=1586707769

LarryIII 04-11-2020 10:48 PM

Welcome to our SVX family. Your SVX is a beauty. Take the SVX grocery shopping and to the pharmacy (any excuse).

Stay Safe

bagtowner34 04-18-2020 10:24 AM

My '92 with a 5MT swap is back on the road after a year! Head gasket, timing belt, water pump and running great. East coast Canada means the cosmetics aren't great, but sure is fun to driv'er again.

HillyzRS 04-23-2020 01:34 AM

Really Huck?

The code on the plate is 947. Maybe you know it under a different name? Sometimes they do that.

It was used on early Liberty/Legacy as well. Changed later on to 309 Carmine Mica.

huck369 04-24-2020 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HillyzRS (Post 751997)
Really Huck?

The code on the plate is 947. Maybe you know it under a different name? Sometimes they do that.

It was used on early Liberty/Legacy as well. Changed later on to 309 Carmine Mica.

We didn't get Any form of red with a black top stock here, and pretty sure we didn't get that Red at all here

ZoraSVX 08-02-2020 08:02 PM

New guy checking in! No SVX to show yet, but I'm working on that :-) Live in MD, trying to make some friends in the SVX community, which has been great. Lots of generous people willing to share their time and knowledge. My goal is to become a keeper of a SVX and to maintain, improve, and preserve it for the benefit of humanity. And my own, of course :-) Looking forward to connecting with more of you.

-Lenny

ensteele 08-03-2020 11:10 AM

Welcome aboard. :)