The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where is Nate? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63747)

SilverSpear 11-23-2015 07:41 AM

Where is Nate?

Guys, I am sending 1000 emails and messages to Nate without any reply.
Anyone heard from him?

svxcess 11-23-2015 08:19 AM

Re: Where is Nate?

I wondered the same thing. Last activity on the network was 7/6/2015. Not on Facebook recently either.

Blacky 11-23-2015 08:22 AM

I was supposed to meet him to pick up a rear subframe. I had brief contact in early July and then nothing. I never did meet up.

Huskymaniac 11-23-2015 09:31 AM

I got $20 on jail. Any takers?

gwynethh 11-23-2015 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huskymaniac (Post 742525)
I got $20 on jail. Any takers?

Got a FB message from him on Saturday about something to be shipped today. Fingers crossed.

svxcess 11-23-2015 11:51 AM

Have called him many, many times, including 5 minutes ago. His voicemail is full and not accepting any calls.

svxcess 11-23-2015 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwynethh (Post 742526)
Got a FB message from him on Saturday about something to be shipped today. Fingers crossed.

Was it directly from him or through someone else? He has not been on the Facebook site to post that I can see.

Blacky 11-23-2015 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxcess (Post 742528)
Have called him many, many times, including 5 minutes ago. His voicemail is full and not accepting any calls.

I had the same experience.

svxcess 11-23-2015 12:41 PM

UPDATE

Talked to svxfiles a few minutes ago. He just got off the phone with Nate.
OT called Nate and he answered. He was in NJ and sounded fine. Might have been checking out a car, getting parts, etc.

No other details

gwynethh 11-23-2015 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxcess (Post 742529)
Was it directly from him or through someone else? He has not been on the Facebook site to post that I can see.

From him directly.

SilverSpear 11-24-2015 08:38 AM

Nate is holding items for me for quite a while.

John, you know what happened to me those last 3 years, so my stuff are at Nate's and our last conversation was in March 2015 where he assured me that my stuff are safely tucked in his garage and at anytime he can send them to me at my request.

A few weeks back I realized he removed me from his Facebook contacts, I sent him a message without reply, then email after email and SMS after another, still without reply.

I need to have them shipped to where I am right now and I cannot get ahold of him to do so... I am still not expecting the worst from him... Anyone can help guys?

rrhenderson 11-29-2015 08:51 PM

Several months ago he sent me 6 dirty, "low mileage" ignition coils (one with a torn wire) for $150....now throwing CHECK ENGINE light, same as the old replaced ones.

svxcess 11-30-2015 08:48 AM

Another member has also contacted me about parts from Nate.

"Nate is holding items for me for quite a while.
My stuff is at Nate's and our last conversation was in March 2015 where he assured me that my stuff is safely tucked in his garage and at anytime he wouldsend them to me at my request.

A few weeks back I realized he removed me from his Facebook contacts, I sent him a message without reply, then email after email and SMS after another, still without reply.

I need to have them shipped to where I am right now and I cannot get a hold of him to do so... I am still not expecting the worst from him... Anyone can help?"

Second request:

"If anyone lives close to Nate (OT, Mike, his brother) I appreciate if they can collect my stuff from him because I cannot even trust this guy with money for shipping costs. It's really a pickle..."

Chuckls 12-03-2015 12:12 AM

As of December 1st, he is in Portland Oregon.

SilverSpear 12-19-2015 12:01 AM

After sending him many messages both on Facebook, cell phone, email, etc... Nate simply blocked me from Facebook (He removed me at first).

It seems he wants to make a living stealing from other people, and yes John, I know about the other member. Shame how at one point of time he was a moderator here and suddenly a thief.

Again please if anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it and will compensate him for his trouble.