The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Thank God Peyton Manning finally wins a Super Bowl (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37335)

demonsvx 02-05-2007 04:33 PM

Thank God Peyton Manning finally wins a Super Bowl

Now everyone can shut up about him:rolleyes: It seems like he was the only one on the field, no one else on his team seems to get recognition:rolleyes: Oh well at least DA BEARS are still the best team in my book. GO BEARS

Landshark 02-05-2007 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonsvx
Now everyone can shut up about him:rolleyes: It seems like he was the only one on the field, no one else on his team seems to get recognition:rolleyes: Oh well at least DA BEARS are still the best team in my book. GO BEARS

i was rooting for da Bears, because now Peyton Manning's stupid mug will be on even MORE commercials. :rolleyes:

the Colts didn't do anything special - the Bears beat themselves (like the Steelers did all season). :D

subi-crosser 02-06-2007 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landshark
i was rooting for da Bears, because now Peyton Manning's stupid mug will be on even MORE commercials. :rolleyes:

the Colts didn't do anything special - the Bears beat themselves (like the Steelers did all season). :D

I watched too.. 1 st, WAYNE!! ( is MVP based on the season, or the game in question?) second, the auctioneer at the wedding!

I had no idea which teams were even playing till SUNDAY AM!! I only watch for the commercials! They were a dissapointment. I could only vote for 5.

1) Fed ex on the moon
2) Auctioneer wedding
3) paper sissors rock to get the last bud
4) Go daddy marketing dept
5) Toyota p/u 0 to 70, 4 w disc brake thing

What was YOUR fav?????

msvx95 02-06-2007 04:28 AM

I wish I could have saw Ditka driving da Bears team bus!!!

n00b on demand 02-06-2007 09:29 AM

yeah peyton won and now everyone and their mother can start with D. Mcnabb being the next QB that needs to get the monkey off his back..

Same goes for andy reid...although with all the legal troubles his family is in right now...i'd be shocked if he didn't take a year off.

RSVX 02-06-2007 09:40 AM

I would be willing to say that McNabb will NEVER win a Super Bowl...

Commercials...

I loved the English Class Bud Light...
Auctioneer Wedding
GM Robot

I think that the Bud Select commercial take-off of a James Bond Movie had potential, but the execution was horrible.

sicksubie 02-06-2007 03:54 PM

The English class Bud light ad was the best followed by the beard comb over ad for Sierra Mist. In the Bud light one though the Indian guy trying to say "Gimme a Bud Light, Homes" L.A. style was hilarious.

As far as the game goes, I wanted Peyton to win. I have been a huge fan since his days at UT. Rex Grossman is one of the 3 worst QB's in the league. You know that Sprint "Connectile Dysfunstion" ad? Rex needs to call Sprint right away to fix his connectile dysfunction.

sicksubie 02-06-2007 03:55 PM

P.S. I love Peyton, but I would pick Brady first:D