The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Even More Marylanders (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12313)

Oricalm 07-30-2003 12:12 PM

Even More Marylanders

Hey guys!
You can add 2 more to the Maryland SVX quotas :) Me and my dad both have SVX's, and you might have seen either one around, especially in the sykesville/westminster area. This week those of you in the silver spring area might see my dad out and about. I've got a '95 teal/green and he's got a '96 burgandy. Just outta curiosity, is the person who owns the Dark blueish-teal SVX a member here? I see it all the time, but have never had a chance to talk with the owner.

- Mike

rufus 07-30-2003 12:40 PM

Yet more evidence for my case that Carroll County, MD has the highest per-capita rate of SVX ownership in the country.

I live in Taylorsville, a few miles from the 26/27 junction. I have a pearl 92 and a claret 92, and a green 92 parts car (let me know if you need any parts; I am trying to clean out the garage). We should try to meet up sometime. Check out the thread for the Maryland Crab Meet in the forums section, and try to make it down for that if you can.

Welcome to the board!

-Mike

ensteele 07-30-2003 01:17 PM

Hi Mike

Welcome to the site. I hope you find the board helpful. We have a great group here. :)

mikecg 07-30-2003 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rufus
Yet more evidence for my case that Carroll County, MD has the highest per-capita rate of SVX ownership in the country.

I live in Taylorsville, a few miles from the 26/27 junction. I have a pearl 92 and a claret 92, and a green 92 parts car (let me know if you need any parts; I am trying to clean out the garage). We should try to meet up sometime. Check out the thread for the Maryland Crab Meet in the forums section, and try to make it down for that if you can.

Welcome to the board!

-Mike

Your Pearl got a spoiler. I saw one a week ago on 97 south. Still wandering if it was anyone on here.

Ron Mummert 07-30-2003 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rufus

Welcome to the board!

-Mike

Not to mention the Ebony '94 FWD, with cherry cloth/Escaine interior, that's sitting with FOR SALE sign on Rt 91 between Gamber & Finksburg.

Ron (Yes - I'm tempted).

svxcess 07-30-2003 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ron Mummert
Not to mention the Ebony '94 FWD, with cherry cloth/Escaine interior, that's sitting with FOR SALE sign on Rt 91 between Gamber & Finksburg.

Ron (Yes - I'm tempted).

DO IT!!!

It's listed on autotrader for $5500.00 with 99K miles. http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/v...or=&cardist=16

Home phone: 410-861-8042
Email: nuggetts82@aol.com

Ron Mummert 07-30-2003 08:19 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by svxcess
[B]

DO IT!!!

I would if it were RED & the wheels were on correctly.
I did like the interior though. OK, for 2K I'd buy it.

Ron (enough ebony in my garage).

SvXit 07-31-2003 12:52 PM

Re: Even More Marylanders

Quote:

Originally posted by Oricalm
Hey guys!
You can add 2 more to the Maryland SVX quotas :) Me and my dad both have SVX's, and you might have seen either one around, especially in the sykesville/westminster area. This week those of you in the silver spring area might see my dad out and about. I've got a '95 teal/green and he's got a '96 burgandy. Just outta curiosity, is the person who owns the Dark blueish-teal SVX a member here? I see it all the time, but have never had a chance to talk with the owner.

- Mike

I'm also in the Silver Spring area; White Oak, to be exact, but mine is a black over pearl '92 with tinted windows and a "Koni Improved" sticker on the driver's side! :D