The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   seriously O/T, but i am sooo happy! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7158)

SHISVX 11-23-2002 06:44 AM

seriously O/T, but i am sooo happy!

i had this test on thursday that i had to get an 85 on to pass. if i failed this test, i would have to repeat the whole semester. the thing is, i had to learn the material by myself, they didn't teach it in my Nursing class, it was on drug calculations. not easy! anyway, the teacher wouldn't grade my test on thursday night after school, even though i begged her, so i checked my e-mail today at work and .....I PASSED!!!!!! :D:D:D!!!!!!

anyways, my car is dirty and needs a bath..but i got another test on monday..ewww, but i will kick that one in the butt too!

Kelli

wawazat?? 11-23-2002 08:07 AM

Congratulations Kelli

Nice work there lady! Keep that attitude and you'll smoke your exam on Monday too:D

Todd

Landshark 11-23-2002 08:10 AM

good job! i can't imagine going through school again - too braindead now. keep up the good work and it will be over soon.......then you can let yourself get stoopid :)

wawazat?? 11-23-2002 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark
.......then you can let yourself get stoopid :)
Getting more stoopid one drink at a time!:D

Its as if the brain cells just kinda unload their contents as the alcohol flows out of....... well, you know.

Todd

Landshark 11-23-2002 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wawazat??

Getting more stoopid one drink at a time!:D

Its as if the brain cells just kinda unload their contents as the alcohol flows out of....... well, you know.

Todd

one of my favorite Homer quotes (besides the one on my sig line):

"All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer."

ok. i managed to get O/T on an O/T thread. :rolleyes: need a beer.....

Seraph 11-23-2002 09:12 AM

Congrets...

Aredubjay 11-23-2002 10:54 AM

Congratulations Kelli, keep on truckin'!:D

Green1995SVX 11-23-2002 11:35 AM

Congratulations, Kelli!! Best of luck with the next one, but you will have no problems!!

Mike

SHISVX 11-23-2002 11:47 AM

thanks for all the support you guys are giving me! this class is the hardest i have ever taken. i pulled my 3.7 GPA with no studying easily and now i have to read like 200 pages a night and still a little behind :( and that is in one class, who ever said getting your RN was easy lied, big time! anyways, i am going to nail the next two test and have a happy holiday! thanks again guys, your the best!

ps a guy i work with just told me about racing a svx near the delaware water gap.....he has a saturn, anyone here?

Kelli

mohrds 11-23-2002 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
who ever said getting your RN was easy lied, big time!
No one ever told me it was easy.

Congratulations Kelli. May your hard work pay off in the future.

Doug

ensteele 11-23-2002 08:54 PM

Congrats Kelli

If it was easy, it would not mean as much. To become an RN is not an easy task. Keep up the good work. You should be proud. ;) :)

Ron Mummert 11-23-2002 09:34 PM

If I could find a way to exchange the income achieved by doctors with that achieved by nurses, I'd do it. I can only hope that we as a society can find a way to avert a total collapse of the health care system in this country. Please let your enthusiasm prevail, Kelli. We'll need it.

Ron.

SHISVX 11-24-2002 05:28 AM

well once i am done, i think i should have a svx graduation meet, anyone interested??

Kelli

(college grads need some reason to party at all costs!);)

mohrds 11-24-2002 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
well once i am done, i think i should have a svx graduation meet, anyone interested??

Kelli

(college grads need some reason to party at all costs!);)

If there's free booze, I'll be there!

Doug

mattski 11-24-2002 07:50 AM

Congratulations Kelli and good luck on Monday's test. I know that you will do fine. I am definitely up for a meet to help you celebrate your achievement.

Matt