The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   door fixation (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8046)

petesvx2 01-08-2003 06:53 PM

door fixation

well it turns out that my door wouldnt shut because the thing above the information plate thing, was pretty much falling off so i screwed it back in place and presto. :D

ps there was quite the draft while on the highway

Aredubjay 01-09-2003 09:43 AM

Re: door fixation

Quote:

Originally posted by petesvx2
well it turns out that my door wouldnt shut because the thing above the information plate thing, was pretty much falling off so i screwed it back in place and presto. :D

ps there was quite the draft while on the highway

Phew! The title of this thread frightened me. I've heard of foot fetish, but, "door fixation?" I know that SVXers are strange, but, couldn't imagine one THAT strange. :D

Happy you got things worked out, Pete.

Hmmmm. Look at the curves on that beautiful faux suede. Uhm, I've got to get back to work now. :D:D:D

petesvx2 01-09-2003 07:26 PM

ooh baby:D

Ron Mummert 01-09-2003 08:26 PM

Re: Re: door fixation

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Aredubjay
[B]

Phew! The title of this thread frightened me. I've heard of foot fetish, but, "door fixation?" I know that SVXers are strange, but, couldn't imagine one THAT strange. :D

Yeah, me too. I've yet to achieve a satisfactory doorgasm.

Ron (Glad handin' again).

Ron Mummert 01-09-2003 08:29 PM

Re: Re: Re: door fixation

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ron Mummert
[B]
Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

Yeah, me too. I've yet to achieve a satisfactory doorgasm.

Ron (Glad handin' again).

Oh, lookie! Post number 1700. Time for my heart medicine again.

Slurp - Ron.

Alcyone SVX LSL 01-09-2003 08:54 PM

i dont know, either inside or outside...humm both pretty good looking, i have yet to get a doorgasim also :p

SHISVX 01-09-2003 09:19 PM

well, have you checked out your steering RACK???

Kelli

Alcyone SVX LSL 01-10-2003 07:50 AM

I have lost my bearings....

Aredubjay 01-10-2003 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MT maniac
I have lost my bearings....
So has this thread. :D <He says, as he slowly strokes the driver's side armrest>

Alcyone SVX LSL 01-10-2003 10:52 AM

Quote:

<He says, as he slowly strokes the driver's side armrest>

Randy, think you are a little too randy....:D

Aredubjay 01-10-2003 12:34 PM

Do I make you randy, baby? Yeah!

Just had a terrible Freudian thought. Since my mother named me, does that mean that she made me Randy?

The English language can become sooooo twisted. :p

Alcyone SVX LSL 01-10-2003 03:26 PM

hehehe, boy i love this forum even though things get a little weird at times.

Ron Mummert 01-10-2003 09:34 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Aredubjay
[B]Do I make you randy, baby? Yeah!

Just had a terrible Freudian thought. Since my mother named me, does that mean that she made me Randy?

Aredub, since you brought it up, (oh, no - just can't get away from double entendres).
Are you a Randolph, a Randall, or just plain old Randifer?

Rondifer.

Aredubjay 01-11-2003 12:26 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ron Mummert
[B]
Quote:

Do I make you randy, baby? Yeah!

Aredub, since you brought it up, (oh, no - just can't get away from double entendres).
Are you a Randolph, a Randall, or just plain old Randifer?

Rondifer.

I'm just plain Randy. :D My mother named me after a guy named Randy in a book that my grandmother (my Dad's mom) was reading at the time I was born. I'm sure his name was originally Randolf or some other, but they used the familiar form in the book, so, that's what I was stuck with. My mother only agreed to name me Randy in exchange for my grandmother buying her a mop (true story). My grandmother had a mop that impressed the heck out of my mom. It always remained white, no matter how much it was used. When it came time to give me a name, my grandmother suggested Randy. Mom wasn't too keen on the name, but, when my grandmother offered to buy her a mop like hers if she would stick the tag on me, my mom readily agreed.
Mom retained some dignity by giving me the same middle name as my grandfather (her dad) who was killed in a fire when she was 8 years old. My son carries the same middle name.

I know. More than you ever wanted to know about me, but, heck. Y'all are family. You should know little things like that. :D

ensteele 01-11-2003 12:44 AM

Ok, but what about the "Johnson" part? :confused: :rolleyes: :) :) :)