The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I think I am going to end up keeping it (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3004)

Seraph 03-05-2002 05:14 PM

I think I am going to end up keeping it

This might get long...

For those of you guys and girls that have seen me *****ing(can I use it here?) at my SVX and trying to get rid of it, I am changing my plans for now. I am going to keep it for a little while longer and see how this goes. I do want an AWD SVX but at this time, it will be easier on my mind and a lot less stressful for me to keep the 94L.

So I am putting all equiptments back in my SVX tomorrow. I started with my lights today. Stereo will go back in around lunch I assume. Thank you all for supporting me while I was trying to get rid of the SVX and thanks to those of you that tried to convince me to keep this rather than getting a german car.

As for a German car, I am probably end up getting it anyway since I need a second car just in case. At this time, with nearly everything in the SVX fixed within the last 8 months, I guess I can assume that nothing will go wrong (knock on wood).

There are a couple of interior mods that I will be doing on the SVX before comming to the Reading Meet and I guess you all will get to see that when I drop by. I will also post some pics of those mods sometime this week.

And to everyone, I wish their SVX is taking them to where they needed to go safely without any trouble.

Lwin

Green1995SVX 03-05-2002 05:25 PM

You just made me smile, Lwin... glad you're keeping it! :) GO L's!!

-Mike

mohrds 03-05-2002 05:46 PM

You made me smile, Lwin.

Doug

Seraph 03-05-2002 08:59 PM

I was going to put the Denso spark plugs in the new SVX but I am just going to go ahead and put them in this one. Do they make that big of a difference?

Lwin

Aredubjay 03-05-2002 10:15 PM

ACHTUNG! Lwin is keeping his SVX!!! :D

I knew you'd finally abandon that insanity, Lwin. :).

I can possibly see getting a German car as a supplement, but not a replacement.

Hopefully, your troubles are over for a long, long time in the SVX, and, hopefully, mine will be to . . . soon . . . very soon. :D

Mr. Pockets 03-06-2002 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay
ACHTUNG! Lwin is keeping his SVX!!! :D

I knew you'd finally abandon that insanity, Lwin. :).

I can possibly see getting a German car as a supplement, but not a replacement.

Hopefully, your troubles are over for a long, long time in the SVX, and, hopefully, mine will be to . . . soon . . . very soon. :D

It's always about you, isn't it?

I'm glad to hear that you came to your senses, Lwin. And I hope that you're done with repairs for now!

SHISVX 03-06-2002 12:27 PM

congrats on the best choice you could have made. hope everything else is going good too;)

Kelli

Seraph 03-06-2002 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
congrats on the best choice you could have made. hope everything else is going good too;)

Kelli

Thanks! Things are going slow but ok. Still no phone calls yet but we'll see how this goes. As you can see, my mod. list signature is back up, this time with a wish list so I have a feeling that I will hold on to this SVX for a little longer.

Lwin

Seraph 03-06-2002 03:19 PM

Stereo just went back in. It took me about 1/2 hour to put it back in now. Damn. Time to go around crusing. Wonders of the sounds I can hear now....

Lwin

SSSVX 03-07-2002 09:19 PM

Re: I think I am going to end up keeping it

you've a buyer!!

one of my buddies like your red car, he wants to buy it. is it still up for sale? :D:D:cool: $4.9 plus the stereo....okay? :D >>"just kidding"

glad to know you're going to keeep it.... get one more but not sell it. what kind of german...you're seriously to get now?? :)

Seraph 03-08-2002 12:12 AM

Re: Re: I think I am going to end up keeping it

Quote:

Originally posted by SSSVX
you've a buyer!!

one of my buddies like your red car, he wants to buy it. is it still up for sale? :D:D:cool: $4.9 plus the stereo....okay? :D >>"just kidding"

glad to know you're going to keeep it.... get one more but not sell it. what kind of german...you're seriously to get now?? :)

I am looking at the Audi A4 Quttro 1.8T Stick Shift. I was told that with enough mods on the Audi, that little sucker should fly. But thats for later after I toss money on the altar for the SVX gods.

Lwin

1994SubaruSVX 03-08-2002 02:29 PM

i have the 1.8t GTI

it is already as quick 0-60 as the svx. once i chip it the car will have 196hp. i have only changed the muffler at this point just to free up some sound. i hate a silent car. eventually i will mod the car out, bigger wheels and lower it just a little. this little car is light and quick.