The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   4.44 trannies and rears (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36267)

Budfreak 11-26-2006 12:24 AM

4.44 trannies and rears

I have a connection for a few trannies and rears for 4.44 swaps. I can get the trannies for $325-$500 dollars(prices may vary with supply)and the rearends for $200 already converted to LSD for the SVX( I may need you to send me your old rear diff first on some occasions). I'd prefer not to ship the trannies, But I'll deliver within 500 miles of 44312 for.60 cents a mile. I also do swaps for $550(Labor,Fluid and filters), So I could install it for you when you come to get it or if you have access to a shop(heat,lift,room to work) I can deliver the parts and do the install while I'm there. I just wanted to let everyone know since winter is about to hit(meaning hibernation for some SVXi) and I could really use some work right now.:) PM me or post up here with any questions.;)

odepaj 11-26-2006 10:57 AM

Could you make an exception and ship to a fellow SVXer down in the lone star state? I need a 4.44 tranny cause my '95 has been off the road for almost 4 months.

dustin

Budfreak 11-26-2006 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by odepaj
Could you make an exception and ship to a fellow SVXer down in the lone star state? I need a 4.44 tranny cause my '95 has been off the road for almost 4 months.

dustin

If your willing to pay, I'll see what I can do. Shipping will probally be huge for something like that though. PM me and let me know.;)

Budfreak 12-01-2006 06:01 PM

BUMP
So anybody looking for some 4.44 trannies and rears??

SomethingElse 12-01-2006 10:45 PM

im still looking for a tranny, the closest i can get local is 800 for a trans with 69k, no high milage ones. the car is a beater how far do you feel like driving?

Budfreak 12-02-2006 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomethingElse
im still looking for a tranny, the closest i can get local is 800 for a trans with 69k, no high milage ones. the car is a beater how far do you feel like driving?

I don't mind the drive. Always willing to take a road trip.:D I'll bring you the tranny and help for a total of $650.

Budfreak 12-06-2006 10:39 AM

So anybody looking for 4.44's?? I'm willing to deliver for .50 cents a mile and I do installs for $450. I'll come to you if you have a heated shop and pay for travel, or you can come to me at zip code 43910. PM me if anyone is interested.:) Jason

sicksubie 12-06-2006 12:41 PM

i really want a set-up, but you are a litlle too fa

I really want a set-up, but you are a litlle too far. However if I drive to visit my GF at school I will be going through OH and may stop by.

Budfreak 12-06-2006 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicksubie
I really want a set-up, but you are a litlle too far. However if I drive to visit my GF at school I will be going through OH and may stop by.

Just give me 2 or 3 days notice and I'll be waiting.:)

gwarusee 12-07-2006 12:43 PM

will hopefully have the funds for the 4.44 swap early May. I know its quite a ways away but just wanted to let you know that there is interest. Ill get at you when the time gets closer, to see if we can set something up. Im all the way in NC but Im no newbie to long drives, nc to ohio is nothing compared to the three nc to cali. trips ive made in the svx over the past year:D
Later, nick

Budfreak 12-07-2006 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwarusee
will hopefully have the funds for the 4.44 swap early May. I know its quite a ways away but just wanted to let you know that there is interest. Ill get at you when the time gets closer, to see if we can set something up. Im all the way in NC but Im no newbie to long drives, nc to ohio is nothing compared to the three nc to cali. trips ive made in the svx over the past year:D
Later, nick

No problem. Just give me a few weeks notice. I can't gaurantee the current good prices on parts at that time though.

odepaj 12-19-2006 10:55 PM

How much to bring a tranny and help to Texas? Zip is 78253. Thanks

Dustin

Budfreak 12-19-2006 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by odepaj
How much to bring a tranny and help to Texas? Zip is 78253. Thanks

Dustin

EDIT: I did the math on the cost of the trip there, So I may as well just say 1,600 total will get you a 4.44 delivered and help installing it(Plus I'll have the rearend already together and ready to roll when I get there so it will be a quick bolt in).;)

huck369 12-20-2006 05:40 AM

I've got a buddy at work thats interested in putting 4.44's into his 96 Legacy, so the swap would not require changing out the rear ring and pinion, should just be swaping the rear diffs, and trannys.
Would you be interested in doing that for him, and if so how much for the tranny/rear diff, and labor? (assuming he came up there)

Budfreak 12-20-2006 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huck369
I've got a buddy at work thats interested in putting 4.44's into his 96 Legacy, so the swap would not require changing out the rear ring and pinion, should just be swaping the rear diffs, and trannys.
Would you be interested in doing that for him, and if so how much for the tranny/rear diff, and labor? (assuming he came up there)

I could do it for $1,000 dollars(Complete). Just shoot me a PM and let me know.;)