The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kill anthonybuchanan membership (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46600)

anthonybuchanan 10-16-2008 09:41 AM

anthonybuchanan is on STRIKE

Looks like I've pissed off too many members here and its time for me to request that my membership be deleted, cancelled, wiped away.

Sorry for all the trouble here guys.

I don't beleive that what I've said here is so bad that so many members plus the administrators should gang up on me however it is what it is so I will make my exit. It certainly was not my intention to make enemies here but just to think differently. But only slightly differently. I still love svx'es like evryone else.

Its no big deal though. I've kicked some ass in my life before. This is not the first time that I've had my ass kicked either.

Please cancel my membership though. I won't be back though anyway even for a brief peek at the carnage. I'm sure it will die down soon and you guy will be back to normal.

My cosmetic svx project will go on and be completed maybe by end of November. Ive decided I'll just commit the funds to do a total repaint after I get my exterior assessories. Later, before spring, I will get a lot of mechanical upgrades such as koni's, ECU chip, etc.

By next summer my car will be show quality. Maybe I'll even do new carpet. All I think about is how I like my svx. Not because its a Subaru but because of the cool Italian looking lines.

This is my last visit here. I know this hate anthonybuchanan stuff will die down in a little while and things can return to normal here but I've lost respect for how this administrator has joined the mob.

In about 2 months if you happen to see the most awesome looking SVX you've ever seen, even better looking then solar's svx, then that would be me driving it.

Goodbye my friends.

svxxx26 10-16-2008 10:25 AM

Re: Kill anthonybuchanan membership

Uh-huh. As the saying goes, don't let the door hit you on the way out. And....somehow, I doubt that is your last word. :lol:

shelfy 10-16-2008 10:36 AM

hey buddy. sorry you feel this way, i don't think anyone hates you; we were just having a little fun at your expense, myself included. remember, it's only the internet. :)

s'ko 10-16-2008 10:47 AM

It's not a personal thing. I would say that it's your approach about people's comments regarding your OPINION

I can say all I want that the sky is light teal and you can say it's a blue. My opinion is mine and yours is yours. But for the most part people will agree that it's blue. Now I can either accept this as conventional wisdom and change my opinion or I can keep to my opinion b/c that's what I want to do.
Both choices are acceptable.

What people are harping on right now with you or as you call "bashing" is that you are not accepting that other people's opinions are valid. You keep trying to push your point of view and it keeps getting shot down.

Do we think that the SVX is the coolest car in the world???
YES

Do we accept the fact the there is Italian influence in the SVX?
YES we do.

Do we think that the SVX is an Italian Car.
No. Italian influenced, but not an Italian Car.
Someone tried to enter their SVX into a car show http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...light=car+show. Organizers said No.

One a side note regarding opinions, my opinion that the proper way of spelling the BRAT is with all caps. It's a bacronym and stands for Bi-Drive, Recreational All-terrain Transporter. Have posted on other sites and have tried to get my friends w/BRATs to join in, but that's my opinion and my PREFERENCE. If I went around ranting about how it should be BRAT and not Brat or brat then I posted on a Subaru related web site that words like laser and radar should be spelled with caps b/c they are also acronyms, LASER= Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation, RaDAR = Radio Detection and Ranging. I would get the same treatment that you have been getting.

Anyways, work on accepting other people's opinions and you'll get a long way in life. Starting these threads that serve to further your opinion are pointless and incite others to turn the flame up. If you can't stand the heat, then don't throw the gas on the fire.

TomsSVX 10-16-2008 11:21 AM

God... I hate goodbye threads... Do you want everyone to collectively say... "No, please don't go, your input is invaluable to this community...etc" cuz that **** is just not gonna happen.

Tom

NikFu S. 10-16-2008 12:17 PM

You are being overdramatic.

The problem is, you aren't making it very fun.

LetItSnow 10-16-2008 12:46 PM

Odd - this one isn't a poll... :confused:

subeman90 10-16-2008 01:25 PM

please don't go, your input is invaluable to this community...etc

there I said it. :p:lol:

SVXyGirl 10-16-2008 04:16 PM

You're annoying....STFU

jeffast 10-16-2008 04:41 PM

i don't even know you but any one with enough delusions of grandeur to post this type of thread. you forced my hand +1 to this
Quote:

Originally Posted by svxxx26 (Post 568836)
Uh-huh. As the saying goes, don't let the door hit you on the way out. And....somehow:lol:

Landshark 10-16-2008 05:23 PM

kthnx, bye.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/fil...hark/27196.jpg

Crazy_pilot 10-16-2008 10:15 PM

Something...something...hey look, video games!

NikFu S. 10-16-2008 10:31 PM

Where

I ****in love video games.

Crazy_pilot 10-16-2008 10:35 PM

I just discovered my landlady has a PS1 and NFS (III?). After a few hours of playing it, all I can say is.....

I DESPERATELY want my 360 and Forza 2 back!!!!!!

Mensaf 10-16-2008 11:03 PM

Mods should stop being cruel. Delete his account already.