The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   1992 ebony LS-L partout (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50210)

1986nate 05-11-2009 11:48 AM

1992 ebony LS-L partout

92 LS-L partout with 102k miles. will update this post as things are purchased and unavailable.

All wiring harnesses are gone
engine covers I am using for my DD as they were not there when I bought it(pulley belt cover and the H6 intake cover)
Alternator is no good other than a core
Moving windows I am using for my DD as they have minimal scratching
lower part of rear seat and carpet were no good
Windshield was cracked
Visors have been sold
driver side door was rusted through
Transmission and front axles sold
Radiator is sold
Exhaust is sold-still have muffler with one good tip(won't come off and I used the other one for my driver)
Motor/Actuator for changing where airflow comes out for climate control is sold-this http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...8&postcount=14
Driver's side headlight lens was broken apart, passenger side is in great condition-just the normal "yellowing" of the lens but I can clean up for someone if they need it
Antenna assembly I used for my car but I do still have a good motor with a broken mast
Rear axles are sold
all tail lights are sold except for the center bar
climate control unit is sold
ECU is sold
Driveshaft is sold
Driver's side fender and passenger door will be used for my Laguna
engine sold
struts and springs sold

K_Dub 05-11-2009 01:18 PM

Re: 1992 ebony LS-L partout

Depending on condition I may take the shifter bezel (woodgrain). It looks pretty filthy in the picture, but as long as it's scratch free and can clean up, I'll take it. PM me a closeup if you think it's worth saving.

Thanks.

1986nate 05-11-2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K_Dub (Post 600906)
Depending on condition I may take the shifter bezel (woodgrain). It looks pretty filthy in the picture, but as long as it's scratch free and can clean up, I'll take it. PM me a closeup if you think it's worth saving.

Thanks.

You're talking about the basically rectangular piece that goes around the PRND that juts out a little on the driver side to meet the parts of the dash, right? I just tried cleaning it up and the woodgrain started pealing:o. Sorry

K_Dub 05-11-2009 04:14 PM

Thanks for trying :(

I'm looking to install some extra switches in my car, but want to leave the stock one unmolested, so that's the part I was looking for to drill holes in. But if it's ruined, such is life. Good luck on the part out, sorry it wasn't savable.

WestmonsterSVX 05-12-2009 10:54 AM

does the drivers side radiator fan work?

SVXRide 05-12-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WestmonsterSVX (Post 601051)
does the drivers side radiator fan work?

I have radiator fans sitting in my barn and I believe I'm not too far a drive from you :rolleyes:
-Bill

WestmonsterSVX 05-12-2009 01:07 PM

thanks bill i sent you a pm.

1986nate 05-19-2009 06:02 AM

Bump... Going out to the car later today to pick up some stuff for people...

1986nate 10-21-2009 10:55 PM

Alright, finally bumping this up again. Have a garage full of parts, PM me what you're looking for and a price or post in this thread and I'll let you know. I'm on here almost every day. Prefer paypal but if that doesn't work for you for some reason just let me know and we'll figure out another way.

-Nate

1986nate 11-11-2009 08:38 AM

bump........

Sean486 11-12-2009 06:45 AM

I looking for all the rods and levers on the drivers side that are invovled in the vent control for the heat and ac including the "Motor Act Mode" that drives them.

1986nate 11-12-2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean486 (Post 624795)
I looking for all the rods and levers on the drivers side that are invovled in the vent control for the heat and ac including the "Motor Act Mode" that drives them.

I think I know what you are talking about. Can you maybe get a pic from subaruparts.com catalog so I know exactly?

BoxerFanatic 11-12-2009 04:00 PM

I have no spare cash, and I probably shouldn't be barking up this tree right now...

But can I ask if the grey leather seats are in any decent shape? Specifically the driver's seat, and maybe the rear seat back?

I'll be in eastern Iowa on thanksgiving, visiting relatives, but that still isn't *that* close to eastern WI... and I've already driven to Chicago and back for SVX parts this fall... And shipping on a 70lb automotive seat is probably not going to be cheap, either...

(man, I wish I could find that sort of stuff closer to home. :D )

Sean486 11-12-2009 04:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1986nate (Post 624816)
I think I know what you are talking about. Can you maybe get a pic from subaruparts.com catalog so I know exactly?

That metal arm part in the picture and those plastic pieces attached to it, plus that motor in the Subaruparts.com picture, I believe it connects up to the arm aparatus with a metal rod. Disregard the "clean and grease this channel" note in the picture.

1986nate 11-12-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean486 (Post 624828)
That metal arm part in the picture and those plastic pieces attached to it, plus that motor in the Subaruparts.com picture, I believe it connects up to the arm aparatus with a metal rod. Disregard the "clean and grease this channel" note in the picture.

Alright, thought that was it, just wasn't sure. I've got it, PM me and we can work out a price:)

Boxer: The driver's seat is in fairly rough shape. I can get some pics but If I remember correctly there are 1 or 2 small chunks taken out. I'll get some pics and if you decide you want them, I could always take the cusions off the motor assembly to save most of the weight and be able to fit in a much smaller box.