The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Personal Locker (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1487)

oneothefewproud 09-14-2001 03:21 PM

New Personal Locker

Chris, Randy & etc,

I was wondering if we could get a new personal locker for things such as upgrades and how-to's. A single place for all of us to goto and find them.

Make it such that Chris or Randy are the only ones able to add things to it so that we can keep it clean. Send the how-to's to them and then have them posted.

I know that I have used SVXess and Nvrmore100's how-to's and have been very happy. I have also refered these several times to others and it would be great to have them in one spot.

Call it How-to's or something.

What do you all think?

Ciao
Wayne

sith 09-14-2001 03:55 PM

I'll create a How-To locker and let chris/randy know how to get in, perhaps for now use this thread to list things you think should be in there, and preferably where to find them.

oneothefewproud 09-14-2001 05:05 PM

SVXCESS - Wireing upgrade - Personal locker. - By permission

Nvrmore100 - Ryan can we post the ones you have from your site?

AreDubJay - O-Ring fix in his personal locker. - By permission

Come on guy pony them up.

These would be by permission of course.

Thanx
Wayne

Seraph 09-14-2001 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oneothefewproud

Nvrmore100 - Ryan can we post the ones you have from your site?

AreDubJay - O-Ring fix in his personal locker. - By permission

Come on guy pony them up.

These would be by permission of course.

Thanx
Wayne

I started writing a couple of how-tos and faqs. I guess I have to redo them since the format. I will look around on what I got.

Lwin

dromano 09-15-2001 09:36 PM

Re: New Personal Locker

Quote:

Chris, Randy & etc,

I was wondering if we could get a new personal locker for things such as upgrades and how-to's. A single place for all of us to goto and find them.

Make it such that Chris or Randy are the only ones able to add things to it so that we can keep it clean. Send the how-to's to them and then have them posted.

I know that I have used SVXess and Nvrmore100's how-to's and have been very happy. I have also refered these several times to others and it would be great to have them in one spot.

Call it How-to's or something.

What do you all think?

Ciao
Wayne

Wayne, if you havn't done the window tint yet, DO IT!! Big big difference in sunny land.

David

oneothefewproud 09-17-2001 08:40 AM

DO IT!! Big big difference in sunny land

David,

I would love to but I havn't found anyone to do it under $265 and right now with the wife not working is very hard to justify. But I really really want to. Trust me.

Thanx
Wayne

wasions 09-17-2001 10:42 AM

Re: DO IT!! Big big difference in sunny land

Quote:

David,

I would love to but I havn't found anyone to do it under $265 and right now with the wife not working is very hard to justify. But I really really want to. Trust me.

Thanx
Wayne

Yeouch!

Had mine done about three years ago in Daytona. The guy did a great (guaranteed) job and charged about $125. (He also said he hoped he'd never have to do another SVX:D - The back light was a bear!)

Steve

oneothefewproud 09-17-2001 11:24 AM

Replacing the Alternator

Chris / Randy,

The how-to is in my locker. Please post in New locker.

Thanx
Wayne

cocacola08 09-17-2001 01:43 PM

Re: Re: DO IT!! Big big difference in sunny land

Quote:

Originally posted by wasions

Yeouch!

Had mine done about three years ago in Daytona. The guy did a great (guaranteed) job and charged about $125. (He also said he hoped he'd never have to do another SVX:D - The back light was a bear!)

Steve

I was quoted 185 by a place here in town..I'm debating on my next buy to be tinting or remote start...

oneothefewproud 09-27-2001 03:21 PM

New Personal Locker for How-To's

Who has the power to add items to this personal locker?

Wayne

Aredubjay 09-27-2001 04:14 PM

Re: New Personal Locker for How-To's

Quote:

Who has the power to add items to this personal locker?

Wayne

You do. Look up the instructions that sith posted when he created the "How to" locker. :D

oneothefewproud 09-27-2001 04:19 PM

"I" have the power?!?!?!?!

Randy,

I did a search and I can not find them. That homer I hit must have rattled something loose.

Please help.

Ciao
Wayne

Aredubjay 09-27-2001 08:25 PM

Re: "I" have the power?!?!?!?!

Quote:

Randy,

I did a search and I can not find them. That homer I hit must have rattled something loose.

Please help.

Ciao
Wayne

OOPS! I lied. I just re-read the post. Now, what did I do with that darned e-mail with the instructions? :D

oneothefewproud 09-28-2001 09:28 AM

Randy,

If you all think I am worthy then i would be glad to take that on since it was my suggestion.

Wayne

svxcess 09-28-2001 11:10 AM

Quote:

You have my permission to add the alternator wiring upgrade pics to the How-to locker