The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Reading Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Pre-Meet Jitters.... Do you have 'em?? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17898)

GreenMarine 04-11-2004 07:53 PM

Pre-Meet Jitters.... Do you have 'em??

Hehehe:):D:D:) I sure do.... Main thing though is I can't wait to run this RALLY!!!! that is really my main motovation for coming this year!!! I remember how much fun I had doing it last year in the Miata and this year I've tuned the SVX to handle just as well as the miata did so I know it will be a freaking BLAST!!!

SVXRide 04-11-2004 09:54 PM

Chris,
So you're all pumped up to finish 2nd?:D :D
-Bill

GreenMarine 04-11-2004 10:49 PM

He you go ahead and talk all the smack ya want... we'll put some money on it up there at Reading :D:D:D See if ya are game for a healthy bet after we've examined eachother's "equiptment" up there :D:D See ya there... (At the finish line :D:D)

LarryIII 04-12-2004 04:13 AM

This year we are going to be in the rally and were are bringing the Beautiful Naviguesser's Pearly. I will be driving and she will be giving me the directions, so we will win. :D :D :D :D

PS: See you all in Peru.

GreenMarine 04-12-2004 12:30 PM

Hmmmm, well I guess I should have made this thread title "$hit talking about the Rally at Reading".. :p:p Oh well, good to see that there will be more people in it this year.... That way when I win, Maybe I can get more beers bought for me :D:D:D

rmjjensen 04-12-2004 01:57 PM

haha! Man I'm excited.

What's the deal with this "rally?" I thought it was just a line of SVXs cruisin................but now I think there's more behind the madness.

GreenMarine 04-12-2004 01:59 PM

Come and see... Run it with us :):):) <thinking to myself about all the beer I'll get from the loosers when I win> Heheheheh, I'm EVIL!!!! AND I"M GONNA WIN!!!!:D:D:D:cool:

SVXRide 04-12-2004 02:59 PM

Here comes the smack down....

But Chris, to win the rally means you have to drive and think at the same time:D :D
-Bill (thinking of how he's going to introduce his kids to "Chris the Happy Marine" :eek: )

GreenMarine 04-12-2004 03:05 PM

I can think just finw when I've had beer... MAybe ya should just goahead and buy me that beer before the run.... :D:D:D Naa I'm letting my navigator do all the thinking.. I just drive... :rolleyes:

Subafreak 04-12-2004 09:30 PM

Hmmm....I don't even have a navigator yet:eek: Anyone want to team with a 2nd place contender from last year? This year it's gona be first place.:D

NomadTW 04-13-2004 12:14 AM

back tot he pre-meet jitters...
yes like mad

my fiancee is about to beat the hell out of me because it's all i talk about, and it's combined with the fact that my svx will in fact be running soon i hope to get it back by wednesday if what the shop says is correct...

and i'll be able to install my subs... and hopefully my remote starter with remote trunk release, but it doesn't look like i'll have the trunk release for reading this yr

LarryIII 04-13-2004 04:26 AM

We don't have pre-Meet jitters yet. Too much going on in our lives right now. Of course the Meet Monster and his buddy, the Message 40 Gremlin are agitated to the nth degree. This is the first Reading Meet that they will officially attend.
I caught the Message 40 Gremlin trying to hack into our Network site on my computer last night. You can't take your eyes off these two for an instant. They are BAAAAAAAD.

GreenMarine 04-13-2004 07:06 AM

Who's the "Message 40 Gremlin" Larry??

SVX-FF 04-13-2004 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by rmjjensen

I thought it was just a line of SVXs cruisin................

Is that what all those cars are BEHIND me are. Now I get it:D :D :D

wawazat?? 04-13-2004 12:53 PM

Step away from the coffee machine Chris :p

:D

Todd (another SVX-less meet for me)